Siam Ocean World

Siam Ocean World - Happy Fish Happy Feet

Siam Ocean World Bangkok Reviews

elam elam
The Biggest Aquarium in South-East Asia Nov 29, 2009
The price of 850 BHT for one day entrance is not enough for the wonderful tour around water world. When you pay extra 100 BHT you will get a happy fish for feet.(They eat old skin).

The price includes:

Film 4D - a cartoon

4D: picture, sound, wind,move

Glass Bottom Boat to see the fishes in the aquarium through a glass inside the boat floor

Back of House Tour - You can see you it works

Happy Fish Happy Feet (extra paid)

Pepsi and Popcorn

They have shows:

Shark feeding show

Penguin feeding show

Jelly monsters - fishes from a deep sea

Place to play for kids
Entrance to the Aquarium
Penguin feeding show
Nemo

Related Travel Blogs About Siam Ocean World

The Wonders of Siam Ocean World
On my last day in Bangkok, I was in a dilemma of whether to join a day trip in Chiang Mai or to visit the Siam Ocean World.  Due to time constraints, I then decided on the latter.  Basicall…Bangkok , I was in a dilemma of whether to join a day trip in Chiang Mai or to visit the Siam Ocean World
Siam Paragon and Ocean World!
 Today started out back at the tailors, where Jay got fitted and Tammy and I had more fittings with our skirts and blouses. We have got to be the most difficult customers ever (Tammy and I, Jay …  Today started out back at the tailors, where Jay got fitted and Tammy and I had more fittings with…
Fish fish and more fish
A few days before all three of us were in Siam Paragon shopping center and had gone to visit Siam Ocean World, on the bottom floor of the building.  It was the beginning of a holiday weekend and…Siam Ocean World, on the bottom floor of the building.  It was the beginning of a holiday weekend and line up was out of control.  The other trouble…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals