Siam Beverly Hotel Bangkok

Siam Beverly Hotel Bangkok Rates and Deals

Siam Beverly Hotel Bangkok Reviews

cax cax
Nice touristclass hotel outside Bangkok. Apr 23, 2008
Siam Beverly is a small friendly touristclass hotel, located in the Huai Khwang area just north of Sukhumvit. The subway is 6 min. walk from the hotel, and it takes about ten min. ride to get to Lumpini station.

The service is friendly and accomodating and everything is very organised. Even though they could not find my booking on my second stay. But I never found out if that was a hotel error or travelagent - but the matter was cleared.

Rooms are equiped with minibar, tv (no CNN though but several other english speaking channels) and bathroom with tub.

Computers for internet access is available in the lobby for 100 THB/2 hours and the same price goes for WIFI.

Several restaurants, roomservice and 24 hour coffee shop in the lobby. Pool at the rooftop.

Familly Mart 2 min. walk from the hotel.

Taxi from the airport to the hotel: aprox. 300 THB.

I like the hotel a lot and it's pleasent to stay there, allthough next time I might want to get a little closer to Siam or Silom, but then again the area is very quiet at night and the hotel pleasent so I might acctually decide to stay here again.
Siam Beverly Hotel, Bangkok.
The area around Siam Beverly.

Siam Beverly Hotel Bangkok Overview

Conveniently located within the bustling heart of Bangkok, rises the 14 storey Bangkok Cha-Da into the skies of Ratchadaphisek Road. Newly opened, combining modern design and comfort, outstanding amenities and service with the traditional smiling Thai hospitality.

Related Travel Blogs About Siam Beverly Hotel Bangkok

cax
Sorry sir, we don't have a booking!
Things are really ironic...while I was sitting in Hong Kong Airport last night waiting for my flight I was thinking how well everything had been on this trip and that exactly that....I never arrive a…Siam Beverly Hotel, Bangkok. Presented myself at the front desk, handed over my passport and said "You should have…

Check Siam Beverly Hotel Rates and Deals