Shopping at Lush

Quadrant Arcade 80-82 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom - 020 7434 3953

Shopping at Lush London Reviews

ahintofvanilla ahintofv…
You'll fall in love with Lush! Sep 27, 2010
I've always been a big fan of Lush. As a matter of fact, I'll let you in on a little secret. I was afraid that there won't be a Lush store in London and was thinking of having someone bring it for me. Hah! Worst fear never came true as I happily saw their branch near the Piccadilly tube station. :)

While the entire Karma line of products, Rockstar, Honey I Washed the Kids, Rehab Shampoo, Retread Conditioner, and Dream Cream were absolute favorites in my book, I discovered the best surprises, which weren't offered back home. Imagine my absolute glee stumbling upon many different varieties of scrubs and face masks etc. I'd have to hand it to the ladies who know their stuff and patiently answered my many different questions about which scrub and which face mask should I get given this and that etc. My first major purchase of Lush in this country was from this branch. I remember buying Buffy, the BEST body scrub in the world, and can make any skin look years younger and way way way smoother! I also got myself Love Lettuce face mask, Angels on Bare Skin as my daily facial wash/regimen and the vanilla and butter bath balls! After my daily facial wash, I also got hooked using their Breath of Fresh Air, toner. And yes because of all these purchases, I even got 2 bars of soap for free. Naturally, I chose Rock Star with its heavenly sexy sweet candy scent and Honey I Washed the Kids, which I use as the perfect scent for my room. :)

Two weeks after, as I visited West Field at Shepherd's Bush, which can be another review per se, I bought another set of great finds. I finally bought a new favorite, Dark Angels, their "black sugar"scrub which is absolute relief when your skin is at its problematic stage, you know that time of the month, ladies. I swear my face never looked that smooth and that young right after using it! I also bought a new set of Rehab Shampoo which is quite a treatment in itself already, and a new conditioner that I am soooo loving now, American Cream. This one is for serious vanilla lovers. You'd have to stop yourself from smelling your hair, really! And ladies, the men, absolutely love the smell of it. Don't be surprised if they make excuses just to get near you to smell your hair haha! And since I hoarded their stuff again, I was given another free stuff this time and its called Grease Lightning. This is the perfect Tea Tree Spot Treatment and boy, oh boy, do those pimple spots really go away the following day! :)

So yes I'm a self-confessed Lush addict. After all, I'm a huge believer of what they also believe in, Be Never too busy to be Beautiful. :)

Indulge, ladies!

Related Travel Blogs About Shopping at Lush

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion enclosure…

Check London Hotel Deals