Shooting Range

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Shooting Range - Siem Reap Shooting Range selection
Shooting Range - Russian PPSH ('burp gun')
Shooting Range - More guns
Shooting Range - My taxi driver
Shooting Range - Siem Reap Shooting Range
Shooting Range - Indoor firing range

Shooting Range Siem Reap Reviews

mnsco350 mnsco350
Siem Reap Shooting Range Feb 15, 2011
While in Siem Reap, Jan 2011, I hired a taxi driver for the day to see the temples near Angkor Wat ($30 USD/day)and the second day I used the same driver to take me around the Roulous Group outer temples, (50 USD/day)

On the way to the Roulous Group, my driver asked me if I was interested in going to the shooting range. I figured that it might be interesting, so after a few miles down a rough, dirt road we arrived at a tin building out in the sticks.

Inside the building on the walls, were numerous fully-automatic military weapons for WWII until present, including RPG's and grenade launchers.

There were only 2 guns that I was really interested in firing since I was familiar with most of the more common ones like the AK-47 and M-16, etc. I asked about the BAR but they said it was broken, so I went with the WWII Russian PPSH submachinegun. I was quoted a price of $50 USD for 30 rounds with the PPSH, which I thought was pretty pricey, but they wouldn't budge on the price. I agreed since it wasn't likely that I would get another opportunity like this anytime soon. I fired it down a sand-bagged indoor range ( hearing protection was provided). It was one a brief, memorial experience that I would recommend if you are into this sort of thing and have extra money to shoot away.

There was also a belt-fed Russian Dragonov(?) they suggested, but the price was something like $100 and the RPG was $250, I think, but that didn't seem like enough "bang for the buck" to me.
Siem Reap Shooting Range
Siem Reap Shooting Range selection
Indoor firing range
Russian PPSH ("burp gun")

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals