Suur-Karja 4, Tallinn, Estonia - +372 600 2220

Shooters Tallinn Reviews

Onthewind Onthewind
Place to party hard Mar 18, 2013
Shooters is a smallish venue that packs a big punch! Offering a large array of shots that are ranked in four levels according to their power and potential devastation. The one that has to be attempted is a 'roundhouse kick'; a lovely little mix of Absinthe, Sambuca and Tabasco sauce which left me a little worse for wear.

The prices are extremely cheap, with 5 shots costing around €5.50. I wasn't ever there early enough, but I believe there is a happy hour that starts around 9pm. I don't think there was a great selection of beers, I think it was mainly lagers and I am sure they will do some cocktails and mixers. The bar staff were fine with talking in English and the service was pretty quick even at busier times. There is no entrance fee and the doormen might give a quick frisk on arrival. I did read before going to Tallinn that Shooters does attract some suspicious characters, but I didn't notice anything particularly shady. As with all bars and clubs, especially the ones that attract the tourist it's always advisable to take extra care with your possessions.

The dance floor is small and poorly positioned as people have to cross between the DJ box and the dancers to get to the smaller bar and the toilets. It doesn't take many revellers to fill the dance floor, but the music is well delivered and I doubt you will be disappointed. There are a number of booths and tables opposite the main bar as well as space to stand and mingle.

Shooters is a cool place that attracts tourists and locals alike and is definitely a place to try. Many of the other bars along the same street are less appealing and if you find yourself in this part of town then you will go here and will have a good time.

Check Tallinn Hotel Deals