Kiev, Ukraine
044 254 2204

Shooters Kiev Reviews

wickedguy333 wickedgu…
Shooters terrible place in Kiev Aug 19, 2012
I wrote a review about shooters in Kiev but it got taken down... was the establishment afraid of the truth what happened. Or is this website linked to corrupt countries?

Check the real reviews on Tripadvisor and not be scammed into going to a place of xenophobia and discrimination

It is a tourist trap... do your research before you go to Ukraine and definitely font go to shooters unless you want to get robbed. Check Tripadvisor for balanced reviews
captainahab captaina…
Good place to meet people,not too expensive Aug 13, 2012
Seems quite popular and you meet people who´s like party and have a good time. Not too expensive, honest and reasonable fares. You wanna meet locals, go there. Bartenders speak english. Guys be careful: there´s too much beautiful girls. Place include disco side and lot of peaceful side where you can eat, have more private and quiet conversation. Entry fee 100uah. Music is international disco and rock music, having some national hit songs between. Age range of customers is mostly between of 25 and 35.
James_Villiers James_Vi…
average club Apr 17, 2011
Archetypal club of Ukraine, all the usual things people associate with Ukraine can be found here, illogical face control, wallets with ears, prostitutes, nice people, fun people, ex-pats and old men looking for good times!

Also there are many normal people celebrating in a very non-confrontational, non-judjmental on dudes.
James_Villiers says:
oh I am not American by the way, not quite sure why I said 'party on dudes'....
Posted on: May 29, 2011
drewclay drewclay
Lively bar Apr 11, 2011
If you want a lively night club/bar with a mixture of locals and tourists then Shooters is the place to go. It is based on Moskovskaya 22.
knight012 knight012
Do NOT go to Shooters Night Club in Kiev, Ukraine!!!! Oct 22, 2008
I was denied entry at Shooters based on the color of my skin. I am Asian- American of Korean descent so the bouncer "face-controlled" me and I was denied access. This establishment is owned or run ( not 100% sure which) by a Scottish guy believe it or not, but apparently the Ukrainian bouncers failed to hear the news...that the 60's are over now. Either that or it gives him special pleasure to have for that one instant that feeling of power to deny Asian's into this club. So if you are a person of any other color than white, don't waste your time here. I wasn't the only one who was denied entry apparently, couple nights before a Japanese guy was also denied entry. Funny thing is I have been traveling for over two and a half months and this is the first time it's happened to me. I'd understand if this was still 1985, but hell, it's 2008 now. I'd also understand if it was in a small desolate city or town, but this is Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. Hell I wasn't denied in clubs in Lvov or Odessa, which would have made more sense. I wasn't even angry when it happened, just a little annoyed, but hey my advise is to spend your money at other establishments who prefer the color of money to the color of your skin. Happy Travels.
rishiboy77 says:
I was denied entry too recently in Sept. of 2012 because of the color of my skin as I'm of East Indian background. My Ukrainian friend who I was with me and had been their a few times without any issues was quite upset. We just left as I didn't want him to create a scene.
Posted on: Nov 19, 2012
James_Villiers says:
shooters doesn't need any more publicity!
you just need to know them to have no problems at the door or be a little bit respectful. It is the only club in Kiev with this security 'problem' so do not be put off, keep trying! they will let you in eventually!
Posted on: Apr 17, 2011
yulia2607 says:
oh, no... i've never worked there))) that's for sure. and def it's not my fav place. i know quite well the owners, know the management, and i used to go to shooters with my friends. but nothing more. but anyway i am happy you had good impression of Ukraine. I just got you in a bit wrong way))))
Posted on: Mar 26, 2011