Shoeless Joe's Ale House & Grille

10290 W Higgins Rd, Rosemont, IL, USA

Shoeless Joe's Ale House & Grille Rosemont Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Shoeless Joe's Ale House & Grille Aug 31, 2012
We stopped in at Shoeless Joe's Ale House & Grille before a concert at the Allstate Arena. Which is within walking distance of the Arena and minutes from Chicago O’Hare airport. Shoeless Joe's Ale House & Grille is a unique sports bar and restaurant that has something for everyone. There menu consists of sandwiches, wraps, ribs, burgers, steak, pizza, seafood, and many more, along with a wide selection of crafted beers. There are a ton of tv’s around the place prefect to watch the big game orany other sporting event.

The place was packed and we weren’t sure if we would be able to get a table and order food before the show. We ended up finding a spot but it took use about 10 minutes to flag down someone to take are order. My girlfriend ordered a BANDIT TURKEY BURGER (Freshly ground white turkey meat with feta cheese, spinach, onions, roasted red peppers, olive oil & our own blend of Herbs & Spices) with homemade potato chips and I ordered the DIXIE PULLED BBQ PORK(Slow-roasted pulled pork, BBQ sauce & Homemade Cole Slaw) with sweet potato fries. The food came out pretty faster than what I was expecting due to the amount of people that were there. The food was hot and had great flavors, I will say there was a little too much BBQ sauce on my sandwich but still was pretty good.

If you are in the area before a concert, show or sporting event I would recommend checking out Shoeless Joe's Ale House & Grille.
vances says:
Glad Shoeless Joe's was within "walking distance"!

:^)