Shisha Bar & Restaurant

(02) 9797 1009

Shisha Bar & Restaurant Croydon Park Reviews

sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Best Middle Eastern food and shisha I've found in Sydney!! Oct 02, 2011
Whilst visiting family and friends in Australia, my friend recommended this place for dinner one night - she had been here before for her birthday and it was just around the corner from her apartment.

The ambience is very intimate, with candles setting the mood lighting, and cushions and blankets on the chairs, along with big lamp shades inbetween tables. We sat outside (and yes, it was winter), but with two big wall heaters, several coal heaters, and candles on the table, we didnt even feel the cold. Within minutes of sitting down, the waitress also put a woolen blanket around my shoulders, which I used throughout the night to keep myself warm. The waitress was very friendly, and I felt at once like she was a friend, rather than someone just to serve. She made jokes throughout the night, and was very attentive to our needs - fantastic service!

We ordered a selection of middle eastern pastries, dips and rump steak to share between 3 people. She suggested we order a salad, but we preferred vegetables, so she asked the chef to make us up a plate, and only charged us a small extra of $9. The food was delicious! There was nothing left on the plates when she came to collect them. The steak was cooked to perfection, and so tender. For dessert we only had coffee and tea - enough coffee to fill a small army, and out of my pot of tea I got 3 cups. Prices are a little shocking at first, but after you've eaten, you realise well worth it!

We also ordered shisha, and they have a wide range of flavours - melon, mint, cherry, coconut, pineapple and orange just to name a few. We couldn't decide on a flavour, so the waitress suggested melon. The flavour was very strong and lasted well over 2 hours. Our coal was also replaced quickly, and she gave us tips on how to keep the flavour strong whilst we were eating. Shisha was about $28.

I really loved this place, well worth the drive, and was even messaging friends about it on the way home!
shisha @ shisha
@ shisha

Compare Enfield Hotel Rates (1.1km away)

Shisha Bar & Restaurant Map