Shinjuku Washington Hotel Tokyo

Shinjuku Washington Hotel Tokyo Rates and Deals

Shinjuku Washington Hotel Tokyo Reviews

StaceyBlu StaceyBlu
Very First Trip Abroad! Tokyo, Japan - 2003 College Trip Jun 02, 2011
I have to write at least 3 reviews so this trip is actually pretty old now, 2003. It was my very first trip the one of my most favorite countries to hang out in, Japan. Our college group was made up of a number different people from various backgrounds. After our awesome home stays in our lovely sister city of Kiryu, Japan, we spent the rest of our trip in Tokyo, Japan at the Washington Hotel in Shinjuku.

The Washington Hotel has staff that can handle both Japanese and English. You also get this cool card that turns on everything from the lights to the TV to the radio but we didn't spend much time just sitting in our rooms. My room had a huge glass picture window that had a good view of the city. This also gave everyone else a good view of us as when we got into a pillow fight, half of the residents in the apartment across the way came out to watch! Lol!

The food was great and the vending machines kept me entertained doing our stay.

Personal Note: Make sure you carefully read the Japanese on the labels! I bought some grape juice and nearly chocked when one of the grapes rolled down my throat! I thought it was something else and freaked out...lol! Needless to say I was comic relief for many in my group.

The staff was even nice enough to let us leave our tons of bags in the lobby as we went to buy more luggage to put the overflow of stuff we all bought! I have been back to Japan many times but have mostly stayed with friends but if I ever require a hotel stay, then the Washington Hotel will be one of my top choices.

Shinjuku Washington Hotel Tokyo Overview

The Shinjuku Washington is located next to the Shinjuku metropolitan government office. The bustling Shinjuku district has many shops and restaurants for visitors to enjoy. The Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Dome are two attractions that tourists may be interested in, and are only located only seven kilometers away. It is only an 8 minute walk from the Shinjuju Station to the shinjuku washington hotel in tokyo. Airport limousine buses run between the hotel, Natira Airport, and Haneda Airport every day.

The Shinjuku Washington tokyo boasts 1296 comfortable rooms outfitted with modern amenities. All rooms feature high speed Internet access, cable/satellite television, and pay to view movies.

This 25-story Tokyo hotel was opened in 1983 and has a modern white façade. Guests at the Washington Shinjuku Tokyo will have an excellent view of some of Tokyo’s landmark skyscrapers. There are 5 restaurants on-site serving a variety of Japanese and Western cuisines. Hotel amenities include a café, bar, life center access, conference facilities and a laundry service. Breakfast is available each morning for a small fee.

Shinjuku Washington Hotel Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Self Laundry
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Shinjuku Washington Hotel Tokyo

itenery
Japan Calendar Leaving April 7- April 16th Wed 7Leave MCO Airport at 6:15am Arrive SFO 9:17am leave at 11am Thursday 8Arrive in Osaka at 3:10pm Take Train to Kyoto station Palace S… Shinjuku station. Check-in Shinjuku Washington Hotel Tuesday 13 2 nd TOUR SCHEDULED Pick up at Shinjuku Washington Hotel at 7:45am Panoramic Tokyo

Check Shinjuku Washington Hotel Rates and Deals