Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo

Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo Rates and Deals

Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo Reviews

Isuzu Isuzu
Excellently located average hotel in the heart of Tokyo Jun 07, 2011
The location of this hotel is quite excellent. It is only a small walk away from the nearest subway station and a little bit longer walk from Shinjuku Station. But if you're not in the mood for walking you can catch a free shuttle bus from the hotel to Shinjuku Station. The shuttle bus departs twice a hour. It is also right next to a nice park, a few convenience stores and all the picture worthy Shinjuku skyscrapers.

The hotel itself is quite basic with only one restaurant and computers in the lobby, which cost 100¥ per 15 minutes. The lobby also has a few vending machines.

The rooms in this hotel are quite small. Even though I had a deluxe sized room it was really quite small. I can only imagine how small the normal ones were. Not that it bothered me since I really only used the room to sleep and bath in. But I guess small rooms are a norm in any Japanese hotel.

A big plus for the powerful air conditioning and for the choice of a smoke free room. But I'm guessing these rooms are quite limited.

So if you like to keep your hotels simple and your budget down, this hotel might just be perfect for you.

I personally thought this hotel was of great value.
Shinjuku New City Hotel

Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo Overview

Situated in the heart of the city of Tokyo, the Shinjuku New City is surrounded by numerous shopping areas, restaurants, and local points of interests. Some specific areas of interest surrounding this Tokyo hotel include the Shinjuku National Gardens, Tokyo Opera City, and Shinjuku Central Park. The New Tokyo International Airport can be found 65 miles from the New City Shinjuku Hotel. This property is just a short walk away from Tochomae Station on the Oedo Subway Line. A free shuttle bus to and from Shinjuku Station is provided by the hotel.

A total of 400 elegantly appointed rooms can be found within the Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo, each of which is equipped with an array of amenities. The rooms provide guests with a beautiful view of the city as well as the nearby park. Amenities available in each room include coffeemakers, satellite televisions, down quilts, and Japanese-style “yukata” bathrobes.

The Shinjuku New City Tokyo is a white 14-story building with a modern design. A restaurant that serves a selection of Japanese cuisine, Western dishes, and refreshing drinks can be found inside of the hotel. Conference and banqueting facilities are available should anyone wish to hold a conference or personal gathering here.

Shinjuku New City Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Self Laundry
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Shinjuku New City Hotel Tokyo

Day Three--Tokyo
Again I rose early this morning, really looking forward to some more rice and French fries for breakfast! I wasn’t disappointed! We took the train from Shinjuku to Tokyo station where we were des…Tokyo and had directions to it so we decided to go check it out. We were disappointed however as it was a basement venue and the cover charge…
Day four--Tokyo to Hakone
This morning we had our last “breakfast” in the New City Shinjuku Hotel! Sad! I’ll miss the French fries and rice��"this morning I ate three bowls of rice to make up for the fact I might no…New City Shinjuku Hotel! Sad! I’ll miss the French fries and rice��"this morning I ate three bowls of rice to make up for the fact I might…

Check Shinjuku New City Hotel Rates and Deals