Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn

Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn Rates and Deals

Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn Tokyo Reviews

jhulian jhulian
Cheap Hotel stay in Tokyo Feb 27, 2012
I think I really only have one complaint about this hotel and that is the description of the direction given. There are several stations in which you can get off to get to the hotel and they state that it would only take 10-15 minutes walk. But its actually much further than that and I had to find that out the hard way.

Other than that, the hotel is very clean and presentable with nice employees. The room is very small but that depends on what you get and thats exactly what I wanted. The value I got it for was quite worth it. There is free wifi, cool vending machines in the lobby and such. Restaurants and convenience stores arent too far either.

Again with the location, it is quite a far walk from the station but some attractions are walkable such as the Tokyo Tower, Zojoji Temple, and Hibiya Park if I can remember correctly.

I definitely recommend this hotel if you dont wish to stay at capsul hotels or hostels. Definitely may pay less if not as much for a more comfortable stay.
Hotel room
Hotel washroom
Awesome washroom control lol
Air shower!
Vikram says:
Yeah I hate it when websites do that... "10-15 min walk" my eye!
Posted on: Nov 28, 2012
andytite andytite
Good value economy business hotel Aug 12, 2009
The 14-story Tokyu Inn Shinbashi Atagoyama is located in the centre of Minato-ku, which is in the heart of Tokyo, especially business and trendy shopping. For that reason, the Tokyu Inn was our base for the Tokyo part of our Japanese adventure. We were staying in an economy room which proved to be more than adequate for our needs - including all the usual hotel bumpf like TV, en-suite, kettle etc.

The hotel is about a mile from Ginza and subway station there, and approximately 45 miles from Tokyo Narita International Airport.It proved to be amazingly easy to navigate their on our own, and without much Japanese to help us!

The first night we ate in Shangri-La restaurant, which serves both Western and Japanese cuisine. That said, we had Italian (pasta) which was expensive but tasty. You're much better off going out and looking for noodle bars/other opportunities for food.

The room was comfortable, and the air-con was a relief to all my personal gods due to the high temperatures and massive humidity. The in room fridge was also ideal - as an Englishman who can't live without his tea it was perfect for my milk!

The laundry and internet facilities are coin operated, so make sure you don't pump all your yen into the vending machines for noodles and beer (like I did).

My favourite thing about the room was the view - because we were so high up you got a nice view of the surrounding area and the hectic schedule of Japanese life.

Definitely recommended as a base for exploration.
The view from the hotel window
My room, note kimono thing that's …
Bathroom, all plastic. Note - evi…
More view

Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn Overview

The Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms offer a plasma / LCD TV, a safe and a private bathroom. They also have complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and a mini bar. Guests have the option of choosing a non-smoking room. Slippers and bathrobes are also included for extra comfort.

Travellers wishing to socialise can take advantage of the Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn's bar, located on-site for your convenience.

Hamarikyu Gardens is within easy driving distance of the Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn. Haneda Airport (HND) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel's multilingual staff will be happy to provide dining suggestions and help you organise your stay in Tokyo. The centre of Tokyo is 20 minutes away by car. Zojo-ji Temple, Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Takarazuka Theater are less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.

Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Computer
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes