Shilo Inn

206 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
801) 521-9500
Shilo Inn - Did not like the box TV !!
Shilo Inn - I liked the beds perfect for my back !
Shilo Inn - I took this Picture from the Street at 6 am in the morning - Cloudy sky did not bother me much as I was heading North on Route 15 towards Idaho Falls.
Shilo Inn - I was solo traveler (as usual) so after testing firmness of both the beds I have decided to use this one!
Shilo Inn - Important thing that it was clean !
Shilo Inn - I was waiting for this moment when there would be no one captured in the frame!
Shilo Inn - Hotel view from the street.

Check Salt Lake City Hotel Deals

Shilo Inn Salt Lake City Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Affordable and centrally located Jun 28, 2014
My flight was delayed due to weather condition so arrived at Salt Lake City airport at 12 am. Walked across the street for my renal car but guess what, it was Enterprise so the counter was closed at 11 pm. What a bad luck but all others open and as you can imagine they were asking three times more than what I have agreed to pay Enterprise.

Did not know that they have complementary airport pickup service until i called the hotel to get some suggestion. Since it was late night they requested me to get a City Taxi and they will reimburse the cost (usual taxi cost would be around $ 22 - 25 ). I was happy and arrived to the Hotel in no time. it's a nice hotel middle of the city center across the convention center. Only 10 - 12 mins drive from the airport. Good thing is they have free parking which is hard to get in the city where I live in.

Checked in and took some pictures for my TravBuddies, straight to the bed without wasting any time. Got comfortable bed and standard amenities was also available. Clean room and a beautiful view of Salt Lake City skyline and snow cover mountains in the horizon. I paid $ 65.00 per night that includes breakfast. I thought that was a very good deal.

Hotel was in the city center so walking distance to most of the attractions. Lot of high end and chain restaurants available within few blocks from the hotel.

Definitely a good hotel, and will stay there again when I travel to Salt Lake City next time.
I took this Picture from the Stree…
I was waiting for this moment when…
I liked the beds perfect for my ba…
Did not like the box TV !!
raghunathsingh503 says:
Congrats
Posted on: Jun 29, 2014
cicie says:
Congrats on your feature review, Hassan
Posted on: Jun 28, 2014
Nana_gincin says:
Congratulatins on you featured review Hasan, well done!
Posted on: Jun 28, 2014