Shilin Night Market

Taipei, Taiwan

Shilin Night Market Taipei Reviews

Bojasem Bojasem
good deal Jun 18, 2014
Shilin Night Market is a night market in the Shilin District of Taipei, Taiwan, and is often considered to be the largest and most famous night market in the city.

we went to the night market to discover this area see local food and know more about people in Taiwan.

basically you could shop and eat at the same time! items on sale are selling at reasonable prices! you could buy a pair of shoe in half price in your country.

i do not like the food very bad smell & it strange for my . but if you are looking for cloth ,electronics if you look you will find good deal.

the fruit nice & cheap.

there are many good foot massage in this area.

this area full with local & tourist.

it great area to spent time & walking with friends in your trip amazing atmosphere ,nice place to take photo.

the bad thing bad smell,in my opinion some area look not safe & you must bargain.
photo in night market
my in night market
my in start of night market
night market shops
Florian Florian
Taiwan`s finest food Aug 20, 2011
If you ever visit Taipei do not miss the "Shilin Night Market". It is a nice place to meet locals and tourist from all over the world. There is plenty of food and games to keep you busy for a few hours. My personal favourite is "stinky tofu": it smells awful and tastes like rotten food. But you have to try it! ;)
stinky tofu... yummy!
sweet enough?
prizes, prizes, prizes

Related Travel Blogs About Shilin Night Market

17.01.2006 - 31.01.2006 Hong Kong to Taipei The airport shuttle bus which picks up travelers along the Nathane avenue -- the longest avenue in Hong Kong -- was on time and sp…Taipei Shilin night market in Taipei is huge and nice. The prices are higher than those in mainland China but stylewise…
Our First Trip to Taipei, Taiwan 2008
Okay, I gotta say that this entry is a little bit 1 year and 4 months too late to post. But this trip was my most memorable one, and I can still imagine myself back in 2008; my first trip to Taipei w…Shilin Night Market. The well-known night market in Taipei city. Shilin Night Market: Situated just outside Jiantan Station, the bright…
Arrival in Taipei with visit to Taipei 101 and Shilin Night Market
Arrived at Taipei Main Station and decided to take a taxi to check into my room at The Emperor Hotel since it was my first time in Taiwan.  After dropping everything off and freshening up a li…Taipei Metro Rapid Tranist (MRT)  to head to the Shilin Night MarketShilin Night Market is the largest…

Check Taipei Hotel Deals