Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo

Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo Rates and Deals

Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo Reviews

tlenot tlenot
Shibuya Tobu Hotel Oct 24, 2014
This was our first night in Tokyo right in Shibuya. I had book this room on booking.com as they had a deal for it. It was a two bed and pull out couch for my cousin, friend, and I. The room was for smoking even though I don't smoke so the price was 18,798.00 Yen for the three of us. Converted to US dollar and dividing by three, it's about $60 per person. The location was great, within walking distance of Shibuya's famous crossing and the train/subway station. There is also a Kirin Brewery Restaurant near the hotel which I have attached a photo. My cousin and I wanted to try this place out but they closed at 11pm on the weekdays. The hotel staff were okay and the room was clean and big enough for the three of us. Even though it was a smoking room, did not smell any smoke. They serve breakfast but we did not eat there, so don't remember how much it cost. There are nearby restaurants so that is fine. Meiji Shrine is also within walking distance of this hotel.
Kirin Restaurant near Shibuya Tobu…
blitz blitz
Great hotel located in the most vibrant part of Tokyo Mar 12, 2013
I spent 7nights in Tobu hotel and it definetly worth every cent. Their rate is quite reasonable compering to other Tokyo hotels, especially for such central location.. Firstly the twin room that me and my friend stayed was fairly big for Tokyo standarts, clean and had simply everything that we needed from a hotel room even japanese style pijamas on our beds.. The staff were very kind and helpful , tried to answer every question we asked.

Tobu hotel is very conveniently located just 5-10 min walk distance away from the JR station which enabled us to reach whereever we wanted to go in Tokyo.. To me Shibuya neighborhood feels like it's a city itself in a big city that perfectly reflects the young spirit of Japan with its crowd, shops and cafes..

I would definetly stay in Shibuya Tobu hotel if i had chance to come back to Tokyo and reccomend this place especially to young travellers.
tlenot says:
Thanks for the review of this hotel. I enjoyed it just as much as you did.
Posted on: Dec 02, 2014

Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo Overview

The Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Miyashita Park and Shibuya Public Hall. The neighbourhood is well-known for shopping. Tokyo city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and complimentary internet access. It also has a laundry service, a currency exchange and a dry cleaning service. Amenities at the hotel include luggage storage and a ticket service.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. The rooms at the hotel have a TV, a private bathroom and cable / satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, complimentary toiletries and an iron and the hotel has room service.

Shibuya Tobu Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower