Sheraton Zagreb Hotel

Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Rates and Deals

Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Really nice hotel Aug 23, 2010
I arrived quite late after having wasted more than one hour at the custom control leaving Serbia; therefore I didn't feel like spending a huge amount of time looking for a hotel and quickly dropped the thought about food.

Zagreb is a quite large city and I arrived at a time where there were there luckily were no traffic on the roads. The city looked like an empty industrial city, except for the odd car like me driving the streets.

I drove around looking at the different hotels but quickly decided to check out the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel situated in Kneza Borne 2; I was able to make a good deal therefore decided to stay there for the night.

The receptionist, who was a sweet young woman named Jelena, took care of me and manage to check me in at the Starwood floor even though I had forgotten my card. She was quite funny and easy to get a smile from.

When I arrived in my room I was rather beaten up. It had been a long day and drive from Skopje over Navi Sad and especially the last 300 km to Zagreb, where there had been so many things that I had wanted to do if I had arrived earlier. I ended up taking a cold beer from the fridge and I just relaxed in my hotel room.

The room was nice and spacious like the usual standard at Sheraton. The good thing was the airco could run all the time without a key card. The bed was as usual the main attraction of the hotel room; it was a nice king size bed. There were not so many channels on the TV but I was able to find BBC World so I was not secluded from the news stream. I was considering the 24/7 room service but dropped the idea and went to bed.

I woke up pretty fresh after a good night sleep because I had gone pretty early to bed compared to my usual standards. I quickly had a shower and went down to the hotel breakfast restaurant to what they had to offer; the breakfast was magnificent, it had everything that I wanted. There was even a guy keeping control with my every move. As soon as I emptied my coffee or my fresh orange juice I had a refill.

The lobby area including the breakfast restaurant had free Wi-Fi so I was sitting there a bit longer than I would have done usually; I was surfing on google maps to look for my route this day. I had not yet decided if I was going towards Maribor of Ljubljana towards Italy.

I went back to my room and packed my stuff, which didn’t take long. I checked out at the reception and smiled to Jelena that was at work again behind the counter. It is quite often that you check-in and check-out with the same person even if you arrive late in the evening. I have often wondered how many hours these young person’s work; probably as much as I did at that age.
My hotel room
My hotel room
The bed
The bathroom
Chokk says:
It was a nice place - I like Sheraton and Mariott too. When you just need something relly nice you can always go there.
tirsomaldonado says:
Awesome review chief! :)
Glynnes says:
Sounds like a nice hotel, and the photos are great.

Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Overview

Guests of the Sheraton Hotel Zagreb will be located right in downtown Zagreb, so they'll be within easy walking distance of many of the city's attractions, both historical and modern. Guests of the hotel will be nearby to plenty of restaurants, clubs, entertainment venues, businesses, and shops, and they'll be close to the city's public transportation system. The Sheraton Hotel Zagreb is easily accessible by car, and guests can also get around town on the bus system.

The rooms of the Sheraton Hotel Zagreb are all air conditioned, and all rooms include amenities like minibars, cable televisions, radios, and alarm clocks.

The Sheraton Hotel Zagreb offers guests plenty of modern amenities, including an on-site restaurant, which specializes in Croatian foods and which serves international and local wines. The hotel also has a cafe and a bar, where guests can get drinks and snacks throughout the day. Those who are looking for a place to host large events can check out the hotel's Grand Ballroom, which can house plenty of people for a business event or private functions. The hotel also offers a fitness center, a steam bath, a sauna, a whirlpool, and a heated indoor pool.

Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Family Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Shoe Shine

Related Travel Blogs About Sheraton Zagreb Hotel

Arrived late and grabbed a hotel and a beer
I I arrived quite late after the incident with custom control in Serbia, so I didn't feel like looking for a hotel and quickly dropped the thought about food. Zagreb is a quite large city and I arri…hotels but decided to check out the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel situated in Kneza Borne 2; I was able to make…

Check Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Rates and Deals