Sheraton Stockholm Hotel

Sheraton Stockholm Hotel Rates and Deals

Sheraton Stockholm Hotel Reviews

rbruner07 rbruner07
Starwood Quality Mar 06, 2011
Sheraton Hotel Stockholm was my last stop on a 8 day trip, it was by far the nicest and cleanest hotel and being a Star-wood gold member, they really took care of me. The check-in line when i arrived was quite full from the cruise we just got off, when i told the front desk i was a dedicated Star-wood member i was whisked off in an elevator to a cozy lounge where the beers were free and a separate check-in. The staff was outstanding and the hotel is located across the river with great views, I highly recommend that anybody staying in Stockholm should try the Sheraton out.
Pobster Pobster
Oct 02, 2009
I absolutely loved this hotel, the rooms are massive and really comfortable and all the staff are really friendly and helpful. There is a pretty good cocktail list at the bar, although the drinks are quite expensive 120SEK for a cocktail, but that's pretty standard for Sweden.

The hotel is in a fantastic location - everything that I wanted to see was in walking distance. It's right near the central bus station and train station so it's easy to get to the Airport and Globe Arena.

I would definitely stay here again.
Chokk Chokk
Smack down in the Middle Jan 21, 2006
My friend Jacob and I had decided that we wanted to visit the cold and snowy Stockholm and we wanted to stay in a hotel in the middle of the city. We had booked the trip since long time and we had gotten really cheap flight tickets and therefore could afford to spend some more money on the hotel.

One of our goals were to walk around in the inner city and having a good night out in town and knowing that it would be cold we had looked for something that suited us and the Stockholm Sheraton would be perfect in order to have a great short stay.

When we checked in to the hotel late afternoon the weather was crystal clear and therefore very cold; it was around -10 degrees Celsius and it had been snowing all day. There were snow everywhere and entering the hotel lobby was a truly warm and nice experience.

The check-in went fast and we got a room on the fourth floor; the room was really nice and light with a great view over the water and Stockholm Town Hall.

The two beds were firm and large and they were really nice to sleep in; the bathroom was huge and had everything that we needed; there were both a shower and a bathtub.

We were happy to finally arrive after more than 8 hours of travel since we left our homes in Copenhagen. It was more than five hours later than expected. We decided to taste the Gordon dry gin we had bought the airport. It was just to celebrate that we got this far and to get some warmth back in our bodies.

We quickly ran out of tonic in the mini bar, so we called room service for some tonic bottles. The service was fast and after less than 15 minutes a young smiling woman arrived with our orders. At this point we didn’t check the prices of the tonic or anything else in the mini bar, what we should have done; it was close to 8€ for 15cl tonic. With the few beers we had ordered at the same time the bill for our attack on the mini bar ran up in more than 100 euro, which we felt was close to insane, but we could not do more than laugh at ourselves.

The hotel had a great breakfast and in general the service level was very high. It is a truly nice place which I easily could visit again.
Jacob walking down the hall in fro…
The hall in front of our room
The view from our room
Here I am sitting in the room - al…
Chokk says:
If you dont wanna freeze at all - then best months are from May to September. It naturally also depends on where in Sweden - it is more than 2000km long going from north to south
Posted on: Dec 01, 2011
Mamut says:
Hi guys, i'm planning to visit Sweden in the next year, which month do you think not freezing there ?
Posted on: Nov 30, 2011
bernard69 says:
tonic review!
Posted on: Dec 20, 2010

Sheraton Stockholm Hotel Overview

Visiting the Sheraton Hotel Stockholm Sweden gives guests immediate access to area attractions. Within minutes of the property, guests will find City Hall, as well as Lake Malaren. The Royal Palace is nearby, as are quite a few options for shopping, dining and enjoying the city’s nightlife, as well. To get around the city, guests can make use of the area’s public transportation. They can also use taxis and rental cars. Much of the area can be walked, as well.

All of the 462 guest rooms at the Sheraton in Stockholm are equipped with modern amenities. Guests will enjoy wooden floors, as well as premium TV programming, private bathrooms, comfortable bedding, direct dial phones and Internet access, as well.

The Sheraton Stockholm provides visitors with modern amenities during their stay. On property, guests will be able to enjoy traditional Scandinavian designs, as well as Die Ecke for traditional dishes. There is a bar on property, with a selection of local beers, while the hotel also offers a dining room for other dining needs.

Sheraton Stockholm Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shoe Shine
  • Self Laundry
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Sheraton Stockholm Hotel

I was only in Stockholm for 2 nights - enough time for me to do some sightseeing and go the the NHL game. I stayed at the Stockholm Sheraton hotel, and when I arrived there was ESPN promo stuff every…Stockholm Sheraton hotel, and when I arrived there was ESPN promo stuff everywhere... interesting.  When I checked in the man on reception…

Check Sheraton Stockholm Hotel Rates and Deals