Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma

Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Rates and Deals

Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Reviews

blazeman62 blazeman…
Falsely Charged a Smoking Fee & Refused to Remove it Dec 04, 2008
This hotel falsely accused us of smoking and charged my credit card $200 without even giving me any notice of the charge. Luckily I reviewed my credit card statement and caught it. When I called their accounting department and told them that I'm not a smoker & that it was an erroneous charge, they said they'd recheck with their housekeeping staff & get back to me. They got back to me & said it was a valid charge & refused to remove it. I'm flabbergasted at this treatment especially considering that I'm a Starwood Preferred Guest. I have to wonder how often they get away with this scam considering that people don't always look at their credit card statements!

Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma Overview

At the gateway to northern Californias wine country, Sheraton Sonoma County – Petaluma is ready to welcome you to the perfect getaway. Where to begin? We've got it all: fine and casual dining, quaint towns and villages, spectacular Pacific Coast beaches, art and antiques galore. Plus, with over 300 wineries in the county youre sure to find a new favorite to add to your collection. All this and much more await you just 30 minutes north of San Franciscos Golden Gate Bridge. Named by Travel and Leisure Magazine as one of the “Nation's Top 10 Getaways Near a Major City”, Petaluma offers much to see and do. Explore the charming downtown with its historic architecture, unique shops, galleries, and bistros. Take a walking tour of Petalumas Victorian neighborhoods. Or head outdoors for a round of golf, river kayaking, or mountain biking, all available nearby. When your day is done, come back to the peaceful home base of Sheraton Sonoma County – Petaluma. Cozy and comfortable, our 183-room hotel sits on the Petaluma Marina, adjacent to the wetlands and walking trails of Shollenberger Park. Enjoy the cuisine of Sonoma County and northern California in Tolay Restaurant and Bar. Keep in touch with family and colleagues with our High Speed Wired and Wireless Internet Access, and the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft, in our lobby. And if you need to plan a meeting, wedding or other special occasion, our event planners are here to assist. We invite you to relax in almost any way possible, whether that means exploring wine country or retreating to the comfort of your spacious guest room and your Sheraton Sweet Sleeper(SM) Bed. Come indulge and enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sheraton Sonoma County – Petaluma. Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.

Sheraton Sonoma County - Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower