Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel

Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel Rates and Deals

Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel Reviews

josh_foster22 josh_fos…
Sheraton hotel, Jersey Jul 11, 2010
I stayed at this hotel when I was attending an NFL game. The location is excellent as it is just across the river and has a beautiful view of the New York City skyline at night. The price was very reasonable if my memory serves me correct, although I did have a military discount I'm sure it was still cost effective. I would suggest using public transportation as it is a very cheap and efficient way to move around the city. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating as well. Within walking distance is some very nice restaurants and shopping.
right outside the Sheraton

Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel Overview

The warm and friendly staff, trendy atmosphere and cozy accommodations make the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Airport an awesome choice for business, relaxation, or special celebrations! After entering into the welcoming ambience of our atrium lobby area, glass enclosed elevators will whisk you away to one of the oversized guest rooms.

Their diverse variety of rooms become a relaxing home-away-from-home, designed with your comfort in mind. Every guest room provides expanded work areas, data ports, and voice mail. Watch your favorite shows on Cable TV or the most recently released movies on our in-room movie channel. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee or tea each morning in the comfort of your own room. For added comfort and healthy surroundings we are a 100% smoke-free hotel.

Connect with colleagues and friends over your favorite beverage or one of our signature cocktails at The Bar or tantalize your taste buds with one of our enticing menu selections at Bistro 128 Restaurant.

All major sports and many college teams play within a short distance of the hotel. The area boasts the best shopping, from 5th Avenue in New York City to expansive outlet malls. Cultural events showcasing the area are regular occurrences.

Getting around is no problem; our convenient location at Exit 14 of the New Jersey Turnpike (I-95) makes us easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, I-78, I-80, and I-280. Quick and easy train service to all areas of NYC is available right at Newark Airport where our complimentary airport shuttle will drop you off and pick you up 24 hours every 20 minutes.

Our extraordinary staff is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that every detail of your stay is warm and perfect. The first floor lobby has safe deposit boxes and an ATM machine. They also have a large full-service gift/sundry shop and news stand, concierge service, luggage storage and laundry/valet service. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower