Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado)

Average rate: $90 - Hotel class: 4 stars
160 Beaver Creek Boulevard West, Avon, CO, USA

Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado) Rates and Deals

Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado) Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Outstanding Deal Feb 27, 2017
$107 (with discount) as of August 2015 (prices vary due to weekend/weekday, season, special events and other factors). I had spent a fair amount the previous night for a room so I was hoping to find something cheaper. I figured Avon (9 miles west of Vail) would be cheaper than Vail but once I got to the town I was not so sure. The whole town (at least what I saw) looked new, clean, and expensive. I drove up to the Sheraton Mountain Vista and thought I would check, even though I was pretty sure it would be more than I was willing to spend. I was quoted a price of $125 with a discount to $107 for military. That was actually more than I wanted to spend but I did not feel like driving any more so I relented. I walked around the town a bit then went up to my room. Then I got a shock. I did not have a room for $107; I had a one bedroom apartment. My accommodations had a full kitchen complete with silverware, cups, dishes, pots and pans, a toaster, a mixer, and even a knife set. There was a seating area with a sofa, a chair, a fireplace and a flat screen TV with a Blu-ray player. There was a balcony with a BBQ grill. The bathroom was larger than many hotel rooms and had a Jacuzzi tub. The bedroom had a great queen-sized bed and another flat screen TV. The room even had its own washer and dryer (with complementary washing soap) if I needed to do laundry. The hotel has multiple pools, an exercise room, a business center, and (for the first time I can remember for a place I stayed in the U.S.) a concierge to answer any questions about the area. The lady at the desk was professional and very nice. I loved her Australian accent. Definitely the best deal for the price I have had in a long, long time! Highly recommended!
Sheraton Mountain Vista - Avon
One of the Pools
My Room
Kitchen and Dining Area
BASAIC says:
I think I got a special deal as a disabled veteran, and a good talker;-)
Posted on: Feb 28, 2017
loripori says:
Expensive but so nice .
Posted on: Feb 27, 2017

Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado) Overview

The Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado) is centrally located in Vail Valley. Nearby places of interest include the Colorado Ski Museum, Eagle River, Nottingham Lake, Avon Recreation Center and the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens.

There are over 100 modern villas at the Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado). These are well-appointed with full kitchens/kitchenettes, dining areas, living rooms, fireplaces, sofa beds and high-speed wireless Internet connections. Private bathrooms come with Jacuzzi tubs, among others.

The Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Avon (Colorado) features various leisure amenities. These include an outdoor heated swimming pool, a whirlpool, a sauna and a fitness gym. This eight-storey hotel also provides a business center, a 24-hour front desk, a parking area and free high-speed wireless Internet access.

Sheraton Mountain Vista Villas Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower