Sheraton Heathrow Hotel

Sheraton Heathrow Hotel Rates and Deals

Sheraton Heathrow Hotel London Reviews

pyrrho pyrrho
Fair value for money Aug 01, 2013
I got a room here, through Lastminute's secret hotel booking. Normally I wouldn't go over £50 a night for a hotel, when I'm only staying overnight to get an early flight; this hotel worked out at £60.

It's close to Terminal 4 and 5, about 10-15 minutes away on the Hoppa bus service (£8 return).

It has a café, full restaurant and a bar where you can get bar-food too. The Wi-fi is a bit expensive at £15 for 24 hours - however I couldn't get wifi working in my room, so they gave me a free access code!

The kettle didn't work in my room, but that was quickly fixed with a call to reception.
rcthomas rcthomas
Basics near Heathrow May 22, 2011
The hotel is in a great location if you are traveling in and out of Heathrow and not traveling far from the airport.

The lobby looks much better than the rest of the hotel. The hotel needs some renovation, especially the carpet. I will make sure to stay in a club room the next time. It should be better than the room I was in the last time.

The gym is first rate with all Life Fitness equipment. It was obviously recently renovated or installed.

The restaurant was acceptable and had an attentive staff. Nothing stood out as good or bad about the restaurant or the pub. There are a few additional choices for food in the area, if you don't want to eat at the hotel. My stays tend to be 2 or 3 weeks at a time, so this is important.

There is a nicer Sheraton down the road if you want a nicer room for a little more money.

Overall the hotel was average, but barely considering the condition. I guess my main hangup about the condition was the carpet and minor details.
Alpha320 Alpha320
Underachieving for Sheraton Aug 23, 2011
The hotel's rooms are old and depressing. Staying there made me feel like staying at an undesired hostel . For Sheraton , rooms are very bad. It was a total disappointment for me. I would not want to to stay in the room other than sleeping
gardkarlsen gardkarl…
OK if you have to spend a night near Heathrow Sep 16, 2009
I stayed at Sheraton Heathrow hotel (not Skyline) for one night in September 2009. I booked the room on SPG online and got it for 69 GBP (including taxes).

When I reached Heathrow I took the Hoppa H4 bus (costing 4 GBP) to get to the hotel and it didn’t take many minutes. Check in was fast and I was assigned to SPG room 3139. The room itself was not impressive on entrance as it seemed like a fairly standard room. The small hall was tiled in dark tiles (together with the bathroom) and the rest of the room was with striped carpet. The walls were with striped wall paper while the wall behind the bed was in dark purple.

I have actually stayed at Heathrow Sheraton a few years back and it seems to be the same as I remember it. There is a standard size CRT TV on top of furniture containing a mini safe and a small fridge. I was not able to open the fridge so maybe there was something wrong with it? I think I had the world’s most depressing view from my room as I was looking into a “backyard” with all the ventilation shafts or something like that.

The work desk had the option of plugging in both 125V and 230 V and internet was available via both WiFi and cable (for 15 GBP for 24 hours). On the work desk there was also a water boiler in order to make coffee and tea and even paper cups to bring coffee along when checking out.

Apart from that I had a chair and a small table together with a queen size bed which was pretty comfortable. Sheraton does advertise that they have heavenly beds and I had nothing to complain about at least. The bathroom was tiled with dark tiles on the floor and with light tiles on the walls. The shower option was in a bathtub with a shower curtain which is not my favorite. Amenities contained the usual shampoo, conditioner, shower gel etc. After seeing various movies posted on the net I have gotten a bit skeptical about the cleanliness of hotel room – and at the Sheraton there were several hairs floating about in the bathroom but maybe that is unavoidable.

In the morning I didn’t have breakfast included in my room so I ran across the road where you can find both a McDonald’s and a gas station selling sandwiches. But note that you have to cross a couple of streets with lots of traffic so getting to the other side might take some time.

Sheraton Heathrow is an airport hotel and it seems like it is a notch below Sheraton Skyline. But still a good option if you are just staying for a night at the Heathrow area.
Bathroom amenities
Water boiler and coffee
Eric says:
Thanks, very detailed review!
Posted on: Sep 16, 2009

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes