Sheraton Deira Hotel

Sheraton Deira Hotel Rates and Deals

Sheraton Deira Hotel Dubai Reviews

Autumnpol Autumnpol
Comfortable and friendly hotel in Dubai Dec 30, 2010
My choice of staying at the Sheraton, Deira was dictated by the package deal I chose. As I paid for the flights and hotel together I am not sure how to rate the hotel's value. It was not cheap but the cost was reasonable in terms of comfort and service.

My 18 and 13 year old daughters and I arrived at 3.00am at the hotel, where we were greeted warmly. Not being used to being waited on I had a little tussle with the man who greeted us and took our cases. I realised that I would have to get used to this level of service. We were quickly and efficiently checked in and found our room. I wasn't sure whether to tip the man who brought up our cases and didn't. Before leaving he was keen to book us onto a desert safari. It was certainly in our plans to do this but I did want to decide which agent to use to book through.

The first impression of our room was that it smelled strongly of smoke. I did not complain so cannot comment on how the complaint would have been handled. It was strong but we got used to it.

Otherwise the room was spacious and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable and there was adequate storage for clothing. The bathroom was fine. I especially liked the shower which was powerful and warm, but getting out - over quite a high bath side - was a little tricky. Body lotions, shampoos etc and bottled water were topped up daily. There's a note that you can request bedlinen and towels aren't changed - good idea, hotel wastage is appalling, I do feel guilty to be a part of it (but still love the treat of a bit of pampering!)

Breakfast was good, buffet with the usual fruit, yoghurt, cakes, cheese, oh so much! You could request freshly made omelettes or fried eggs which were delicious. Staff were helpful and attentive but a little over-worked - we sometimes had to wait a few minutes for coffee which was rather insipid.

The hotel has a small rooftop pool which we visited once, it was warm and pleasant. I also popped into the sauna and steam rooms.

Our visit to the hotel was altogether an enjoyable experience. It was very comfortable and clean and the staff were extremely friendly. We used the shuttle bus once; there is a timetable with further details. There were a few little niggles but I would unhesitatingly stay again.
Sheraton Deira So unposed!

Sheraton Deira Hotel Overview

Ideally located in the heart of the city, the Sheraton Deira Hotel Dubai welcomes travelers with a relaxed ambience. Just a few minutes drive from Dubai International Airport, we are within easy reach of shopping malls and the Dubai Exhibition Centre. Our hotel is a great choice for exploring the region – from the old city of Deira along the historic Dubai Creek to the popular Gold Souk, golf clubs, and monumental Trade Centre on the elite stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road. Designed to meet the needs of busy travelers, our 224 guest rooms and suites combine local flavor with the comforts of home. Enjoy exclusive benefits on our Club Floor. Our conference and banquet facilities offer great options and welcome 5 - 500 guests. After a busy day, dive into our outdoor, temperature-controlled pool or re-energize in our new, fully-equipped Athena Health Club. As evening falls, gather with friends or colleagues for a delicious meal in one of our restaurants or lounges. Enjoy a comfortable, memorable stay at Sheraton Deira Hotel Dubai.

Sheraton Deira Hotel Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes