Sheraton City Center St. Louis

400 south 14th street, Saint Louis, MO, USA

Sheraton City Center St. Louis Rates and Deals

Sheraton City Center St. Louis Saint Louis Reviews

Provenbyfire Provenby…
Metro takes you right there, good location, nice atmosphere and amenities Jun 28, 2012
I stayed here for a four day convention. You can walk, metro rail/bus, or cab to most anything you want to see in the area. Go to Jimmy John's Gourmet Subs for awesome sandwiches. See the Museums and go to the zoo. Then of course there is the Arch nearby which is an amazing feat of engineering when you're standing right beneath it. The River Boat ride is average. I'd do it once, if at all. Oh and beware, lots of places close at 5:00pm so check hours before you go! Just be careful walking about at night; take friends or cab it!
The Arch
Arch Park (from underneath it)
PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
My favorite hotel, ever. Easy to get around downtown and AWESOME bed. Jul 24, 2010
Man oh man, this was an AWESOME hotel! Quite honestly, this is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in, and I've been to some nice hotels. Okay, I've been to some real dives, too. But this place is second to none.

First of all, it was spotlessly clean. While it may be an older building, the upkeep was very good. If I had to get nit-picky, there were a few black scuff marks on the wall, but nothing bad. Our linens were fresh and very clean. The tub was clean. Even the cloth shower curtain (which if you've read my other hotel reviews, I can't stand) didn't smell funny.

The front desk staff was beyond friendly. I guess when staying at a hotel of this price range, I expect the staff to be helpful, but this staff went above and beyond. We had many questions, having never been to St. Louis before. They were patient with our questions and when they couldn't answer a question right away, they found the answer quickly for us.

My mattress was memory foam. I don't think I've ever slept that good in my life. Honestly, when I discovered it was memory foam in the afternoon, I actually LOOKED FORWARD to going to sleep that night. And sleep I did. ZZZzzzzzz. Nice fluffy pillows, too.

The fotness center and indoor pool were impressive. The pool is not a tiny little thing, either. It's indoor on the top floor. The pool area was very clean and well maintained.

We had a club level room which entitled us to appetizers and drinks starting at 5:00. The bar staff was as friendly as the front desk staff. Even when they were swamped, they maintained a professional and friendly attitude.

We walked to everything downtown from the hotel. Many restaurants, the arch, and many parks were within a short, easy walking distance.

Literally everything about this hotel impressed me. I will go back and would recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone staying in St. Louis. My one regret is that we didn't stay longer. When we're in St. Louis again, it won't even be a choice, we'll be staying in the downtown city center Sheraton.

SIDE NOTE - We we across the street from the Scottrade Center (where the hockey team - the Blues play) and just a few short walking blocks from Busch Stadium (where the Cardinals play) so if you're a sports fan and in town for a game, you'll love the location of the Sheraton.
The floor you see is actually the …
Looking up
The most comfy bed ever - AH memor…
Our club level room
PhinsAndGills says:
YAY! THANKS everyone! :)
sarahsan says:
Congrats on your featured review! Sounds like a nice place to stay!
JP-NED says:
congrats on being featured!

Sheraton City Center St. Louis Overview

The historical and the modern aspects of this gateway city surround the Sheraton City Center St. Louis, offering more shopping, sightseeing, working, and dining experiences than most guests have the time for. Those who must work while visiting the area are within minutes of the downtown commercial, financial, corporate, and government districts of the city, as well as the American Convention Center and the Scott Trade Center. Some of the most popular destinations in the immediate area include the Verizon Amphitheater, Busch Stadium, the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Westport Plaza, Six Flags, the Saint Louis Zoo, Ameristar Casino, and many live music and nightlife venues. The Sheraton City Center St. Louis is within five minutes of the airport and offers car parking onsite. Public transport is plentiful here.

Each guestroom at the Sheraton City Center St. Louis is appointed with premium bedding and bathroom fixtures while offering satellite television, Internet access, work stations, room service, and valet laundry.

There is a restaurant and a piano bar onsite at the Sheraton City Center St. Louis, as well as a fitness center, a swimming pool, a whirlpool tub, 24 hour reception, and many views.

Sheraton City Center St. Louis Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower