Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel

Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel Rates and Deals

Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel Reviews

mrgishi mrgishi
Great location Mar 09, 2013
I had a business conference in this hotel and the group rate was actually pretty good, but I don't know about staying on your own. My room had a perfect view of the CN Tower, which lights up at night in varying colors. We could also see a rooftop track and a rooftop miniature golf course on some of the lower surrounding buildings. The location is terrific being right by Old City Hall, the opera house and Yonge Street. There are also many public transportation options around and bike rental stations. Walking to the CN Tower, Rogers Center or waterfront is not that bad if it's during the warmer months. There is an underground shopping center with a food court beneath the hotel with many nicer restaurants and shopping areas nearby. We were there in October when the zombie parade went right by the hotel. It was common to see zombies in the lobby and eateries ... interesting to say the least.
view from room
rooftop miniature golf viewed from…
rooftop track viewed from room
1happykat 1happykat
Trip to Toronto Jan 27, 2013
This was a two night stay during the annual Toronto Boat Show. We chose the club floor room as it gave us access to the Club Lounge on the 43rd floor - fabulous view of the city, free breakfast and nightly hors d'oeuvres. The staff the the reason we will return - so friendly and helpful

The biggest advantage of staying here - aside from the service - is that it is centrally located downtown. We took the train from Montreal and the Union Station has access to the hotel underground if weather is not favourable.
View from the Club Lounge (43rd fl…
View from our 36th floor room
jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Sheraton Centre Hotel Jul 22, 2011
On our road trip to Canada we decided to stay 1 night in Toronto. This trip wasn’t really planned out and booked the hotel last minute on, which isn’t too bad since we got the room for about $100. The Sheraton Centre is a huge hotel in a great area for events or site seeing downtown Toronto. The hotel is a little confusing since there are 2 towers that aren’t connected; needless to say I got a free elevator ride on the wrong elevator. I guess I should have paid more attention when I was checking in, lol. The room and hotel are very clean and up to date; the staff is very friendly and knowable about the area. They do not have onsite parking besides valet, which there are a couple parking garage in the area which allow you to park over night. Internet does cost you if you plan on using it. Otherwise the hotel is great place to stay I would recommend it to anyone, just book on the internet for a great rate.

I have also hear from a local the swimming pool is pretty good, didn’t get a chance to check it out.
andreamylesa says:
Great review Andrew. Glad you enjoyed your stay:)
ssedha ssedha
A very good hotel for the price you pay... Close to everything in Toronto Apr 04, 2011
Ended up with this hotel from When we went there, the hotel was going through some renovations, and maybe that's why we ended up getting a really cheap rate for this hotel. I guess we paid around $60 a night, which for Downtown Toronto is really good.

We were given a room on the higher floors and since it was from hotwire, it didn't have any spectacular view. But it was still a very nice room. The room we had were 2 beds and the beds were very comfortable.

The location of this hotel is very good. It's close to everything (CN Tower, the Dome, Richmond Street) and the Eaton Center Mall.

I think the rates would have gone up now, but it's a great property nonetheless. It's centrally located and around great shopping, food and fun located on Richmond Street. I would highly recommend this hotel :)
sugarose sugarose
Great Location and views... Nov 10, 2010
I stood in this hotel a couple of years back(booked it through hotwire not directly which costs about $260 a night instead costs be like $80.) Its a very nice hotel complete with garden and all. The rooms are average at least the one I stayed in. Had to pay for high speed which i think is a big hefty since the room costs 250 a night. The selling point of the hotel is the bed. It is sooo comfortable and the hotels location right in the heart of things. The room i got was one of the cheap ones and the view was still pretty nice. It also has a nice waterfall garden and lobby. I sat there a couple of times to enjoy it.
montecarlostar montecar…
I have something against these luxurious hotels... Mar 28, 2009
Yes, I know... why would I stay in one of these hotels anyway? Well, the only reason is that this trip was to a conference and the school paid for it, alright?

First of all, the school made reservations for 4 students in one room. This is annoying, especially because you don't know who will you share the room with. To make this worst, the size of the beds was not even queen size, but full size, so if you needed to share bed with your roommate, you will for sure be very cozy. We asked for a roller bed, but we were told that it was not the policy of the hotel to provide roller beds to the rooms. Luckily, some of the students from other universities did not make it to the conference, so we all ended up having our own bed.

Now, one serious problem I have with these hotels is internet. Why can't there be freaking full wireless access throughout the hotel??? If you wanted internet in your room, you had to pay $16 dlls. But that only covered one laptop, so all of your roommates will have to pay the same fee as well. Also, it was only cable access, so you and your roommates couldn't access internet at the same time. If we speak about this aspect only, your regular $60 bucks a night Days Inn beats Sheraton big time! Oh BTW if you wanted access to wireless internet in areas other than your room (you couldn't have it in your room) you needed to pay extra $10 a night. I'm usually easy on most things, but I get seriously bitchy with respect to internet when I travel.

The hotel was very conveniently located, there's nothing to argue about that.

Another thing I have to complain about is this. One night one of my roommates was very drunk and went to puke on the sink. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the sink and the next morning all the floor of the room was soaked. We called the front desk and they sent "security" instead of maintenance people. One of the ladies was yelling at me until I told her to chill out. We all thought that the drunk guy had done something to the sink and that was the reason of the flood, but after maintenance came it resulted that the sink was broken... there was nothing this guy did. Now... so far there may be nothing to complain about from the hotel, besides the "attitude" of the security guys (I mean, I know this is no spring-breakers hotel and they are probably not used to this, but they didn't need to be rude), but, later on, they never vacuumed the carpet, so we had a soaked room for the next couple of days. Were they trying to give us a lesson or what? This is what I have to complain about them with this issue.

I went down to the bar one night with a friend, and we thought it would be super expensive, but the prices were reasonable.

Anyway, to summarize, all I got to say is that I don't understand how people pay so much to stay in these executive hotels with such poor amenities and bad service. That's why, when I pay, my regular Days Inn always makes it for me.
montecarlostar says:
Hahaha thanks! It wasn't me who puked but one of my roommates! I know it was a mess, but the hotel staff could have probably tried to find out first what was going on!
abhmalat says:
Good review! How hard is it for a luxury hotel to provide basic WiFi!? And rude staff is the worst thing a hotel can afford.

Also, NEVER puke in the sink! :) It almost always chokes.
montecarlostar says:

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower