Sheraton Cairo Hotel Towers & Casino

Sheraton Cairo Hotel Towers & Casino Rates and Deals

Sheraton Cairo Hotel Towers & Casino Reviews

cavlizzy cavlizzy
Elegant Egyptian hotel Jun 04, 2011
The Sheraton Cairo Hotel is very updated, with a feel of glitz and glamour with all the gold accents.

From the moment you pull through the covered entrance you are given first hand attention.

I will mention each time we pulled in, and every car/taxi, etc... the trunk was searched before the vehicle was allowed to pull all the way through. And men walked around the car. Security is tight EVERYWHERE. We felt very safe.

We were located in the Cleopatra Tower. Which gave us a nice view of the city.

Our room had 2 large beds. A large bathroom. Plenty of walking space around the beds with night stands, 2 chairs and a table. There was a TV of course, but we did not ever turn it on that I remember. We had plenty of closet space, as we always unpack. It is too difficult to locate all your items with 4 people if you do not organize outside of your suitcase! So I always notice drawers and space. These rooms had plenty of both.

Beds were clean and comfy... but we were so exhausted from our days LONG adventures we could have slept on bricks. So it would not have mattered. LOL

Our Egyptologist was meeting us for breakfast in the lobby the first day. So we got down there early and were greeted by bright colors, happy people, and a large selection for breakfast. You may choose from the menu or buffet. We went with the buffet which was excellent! So was the coffee.

The Sheraton has many restuarants within the hotel. The one we ate in was kid friendly, the bread and food were excellent. And we had a great view of the Nile by our table. (see pic) You would have to stay here more than a week to find out everything this hotel has to offer and know if you like it all. There is just too much.

It has a very nice small gold jewerly store, that on the last day I decided I just HAD to have something. I purchased a gorgeous Ank? with a beautiful chain. The man in the store was very knowledgeable and helpful with all the symbols and what they meant.

They have a gorgeous pool, but since we were there in March/April, the water was still a bit cold. Even though it got up to 80+ degrees during the day. Sorry I don't know Celcius. But it was WARM.

My girls were real troopers. Since we kept this hotel during the time we went to Luxor, it made for a very late night return when we did come back. Midnight! We didn't want to pack all our things when we could just take backpacks for that short trip. We explained to the hotel our beds would not be slept in, but don't panic, we will be back. Everything was exactly as we left it.

**The Sheraton is about 1 1/2 miles from the Egyptian Museum. And about 8 miles from the Pyramids. But I will tell you it is 8 LONG miles in Egypt! I believe we drove for at least 30 minutes. (check funny pic of taxi effect on my hubby)

I am missing a few pics,, but am including all the ones I have.
Sheraton Cairo - Cleopatra Tower -…
view of the pool..
Sheraton Cairo - view from one of …
Dinner overlooking the Nile at the…
phxgirl78 phxgirl78
On the river Aug 09, 2011
I was at the hotel for five days. I didn't spend much time there, but I enjoyed the food and the comfort of my room. It's located next to the river and a police station, so I felt very safe. They check all incoming vehicles.
yeaders yeaders
Nov 04, 2007
Great hotel with a good selection of Restaurants.Great views across the city

Sheraton Cairo Hotel Towers & Casino Overview

Located on the west bank of the Nile River, the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & Casino is situated within walking distance of the Cairo Opera House and the Egyptian Museum. The Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx are located only a short distance from this Cairo hotel. Also nearby is the Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum. The Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & Casino is situated only 30 minutes away from the Cairo International Airport, which can be easily reached using public transit.

Each of the guestrooms at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & Casino offers many amenities. Guests will find that rooms include climate controls, balconies, satellite television, and turndown service. Rooms also include private bathrooms with amenities.

The guests of the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers & Casino will find themselves within walking distance of the city’s shopping area. The hotel offers many restaurants as well as a pool with a bar. Also on offer is a casino, a fitness center, a massage area, a salon, a shopping area, and 24 hour desk and concierge service.

Sheraton Cairo Hotel Towers & Casino Amenities