Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers

Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers Rates and Deals

Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Sheraton Bandung Jul 19, 2011
We stayed at the Sheraton Bandung during our visit to the nearby crater mountain. When we arrived I thought it looked strangely familiar, and I say strange because I knew I'd never been here before. But this Sheraton looks very much like the Sheraton we stayed at in Lombok, Indonesia. It is just off one of the main streets and further up on the mountain side in Bandung. It is gated at the entrance and has security who checks all vehicles going inside. There is a circle drive with a fountain in front of the main lobby. It all looks very impressive, especially with the assorted luxury cars that are parked in the VIP spaces near the lobby.

As you would expect, the grounds at this Sheraton are lush and manicured. They have a pool in the center of the grounds and the room and corridors were all nicely decorated with a local flavor. In the main lobby area is the bar/lounge. There is also an internet station in the lobby area with computers and printers. You have to pay for the internet, both in the lobby and in your room (about 10USD per day). They have an ATM on the property, as well as a gift shop, restaurant, and spa services. We didn't eat, shop, or get a massage during our stay so I can't comment on those services...but you can certainly expect to pay higher prices here than if you go out and do those things.

The staff who work here are friendly and always smiling. When I reported that my coffee maker was not working they attended to my needs in a timely fashion. Our room was clean, spacious, comfortable, and the bed was awesome! We had a fridge with a fully stocked mini-bar and the cable TV had several english-speaking channels, including all of the cable movie channels. Except for the bathroom and entrance area, the room is carpeted. The only two minor complaints I would have is that the balcony in our room was very narrow (not even enough room for a chair) and the shower didn't drain fast enough. The shower was great, but standing in a pool of shower water is a pet peeve of mine. Maybe it was just our shower that had that problem, though.

Overall, our experience was pretty good here. We were out doing things most of the time, though, so we didn't get to actually stay in and enjoy it. We got a deal through my sister-in-law on the room and didn't pay their published price.
Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Resort with Mountain and City Scenery Nov 01, 2009
Sheraton Bandung is a perfect place to stay if you visit Bandung, as it offers you both beautiful mountain and stunning city views. The location is just perfect, in quiet Dago valley just minutes away from the city center and the famous shopping street of Dago.

The place is so huge, with beautiful garden and places for kids to play. The room is great with super big screen lcd tv and I could find everything I needed, included internet connection for free! And oh, a basket full of fruits! lol.

The facilities are just awesome, pool, tennis, spa and free horse ride for the weekend! :D

I have no complains about this hotel, 5 stars with truly 5 stars quality. except when I stayed there, the lobby area was under construction and there was a birthday party by the pool so it was pretty noisy but it wasn't too late though and they gave us notification earlier.

As I checked from the local agent, the lowest rate for domestic market is USD 100 per night for the weekend.
The lobby
ratu says:
Congratz!!
Koralifix says:
Congrats on being featured! Very nice job!
bernard69 says:
congrats:)

Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers Overview

The Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers is a superb place to stay for both business and relaxation. The hotel features a day spa, offering a range of relaxing treatments and beauty therapy. Bandung city centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a steam room, conference room(s) and a concierge for its guests. Amenities at the hotel include a kids pool, a city centre shuttle service and outdoor tennis courts. Internet access is available for travellers who need to remain connected during their stay. Karang Setra Swimming Complex and Indonesian University of Education are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Complimentary toiletries, a TV and a safe can be found in each room of the hotel. Slippers and bathrobes are also included for extra comfort. The rooms are equipped with electrical adaptors, an iron and a telephone and the hotel has room service.

The Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to dine in.

Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Playground
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Jogging and exercise trail
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes