Shenzhen Hotels

Browse 12 Shenzhen, China hotel reviews for 576 Shenzhen hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Kowloon Hotels27.5 km
Hong Kong Hotels29.6 km
Causeway Bay Hotels31.2 km
Hong Kong Island Hotels35.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Shenzhen Hotels and Deals

#1 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
boilinghot says: "Ascott Maillen Shenzhen is a very new service apartment in Shenzhen. It is locat..."
#2 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
nightsky says: "Panglin is a 54 floors tall landmark skyscraper hotel with a globe on top in Luh..."
$82
#3 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
Lupobianco says: "A really first rate property that still looks and feels new even though it has b..."
$144
#4 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
kikofernanii says: "I had to stay here twice while traveling to Shenzhen. There are good things abou..."
$64
#5 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
ak1215 says: "My best friends visit Shenzhen all the time.. I asked him why? For me, Shenzhen ..."
$45
#6 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
TarheelRoli says: "I stayed two nights in this 4-star hotel and paid only 36 Euros in total. Okay, ..."
#7 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
Lupobianco says: "I stayed at this property for nearly three weeks while on a project. Overall, t..."
#8 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
askgene says: "This is a good clean place to stay. I have stayed here twice. I had to go to H..."
$23
#9 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
gen-x-gal says: "The room was clean and spacious for the price I paid. But there was no I-bar/min..."
$33
#10 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
yourkaki says: "Haifu Hotel is located in Louhou which is considered to be the central of Shenzh..."
$41
#11 of 576 hotels in Shenzhen
gingerbatik says: "The hotel located 15 minutes drive by taxi from the airport and opposite the bu..."
$20