Shehadi

Lima, Peru
Shehadi - chicha sour!
Shehadi - with our piscos!
Shehadi - with our piscos!

Shehadi Lima Reviews

northlight northlig…
excellent bar/cafe/restaurant on diagonal 220 Oct 11, 2010
I visited this place twice during my stay in Lima. I was initially attracted to it by the vouchers I picked up at my hostel offering 2 for 1 on beers and cocktails. It is located on diagonal 220 in the heart of the miraflores district. It has three large tv screens showing live sport all day. Relaxing music is played to create a nice atmosphere so don't worry if sport isn't your thing as you won't have to listen to the commentary. Seats are available inside, and out. Inside they have the kitchen, and bar area. What I liked here was the amount of staff they had on duty. It gets very busy at peak hours so they are needed, but you shouldn't have any problems getting served. When you want another drink theres no need to leave your seat, one of the girls will come and ask if you'd like another one when your glass is low. Live bands play in the evening for your entertainment. I couldn't find a fault with the place, and would recommend anyone staying in miraflores in lima to spend some time here.
yadilitta yadilitta
Nice spot in front of the Park - Shehadi Dec 20, 2007
I can say: great food, drink, and fabulous decor!

Right across the street from Parque Kennedy, in the center of Miraflores, you'd find this excellent café/restaurant. Decked out with soft orange lighting, a chic bar, tasteful wooden décor and a nice sidewalk vista. Anyone used to upscale lounges will feel at home here.

You would expect the place to be much more expensive, but that's not the case. The owner is from NYC and is a very nice guy. You'd feel at home here :)

For a reasonable price (entrees run $3.50 to $7), you can enjoy classic Peruvian cuisine, pizza and a broad array of salads. One of the best bets in central Miraflores. I haven't eaten here yet, but heard how great the food is compared to the local alternatives, specially their pizzas.

They have Happy Hour without a time limit during the weekdays. They offer a good Pisco Sour, Cuba Libre and Apple Martinis ;)

They have different cocktails with Pisco, including one called: Chicha Sour. The Chicha Morada is a Peruvian Soft drink made with Purple corn.

The staff is helpful and kind. You can either sit inside or outside and enjoy watching the people walking around. The atmosphere is great and if you like the 80's music, this place is for you :)
chicha sour!