Sheena's Hotel

Corner Barrientos & Del Pilar
Tel. 5311158
Sheena's Hotel  - foods are very affordable ;)
Sheena's Hotel  - reception area
Sheena's Hotel  - the Sheena's Hotel
Sheena's Hotel  - dining area

Sheena's Hotel Reviews

yheleen yheleen
Sheena's Hotel - where to stay in Oroquieta City Aug 03, 2008
Sheena’s Hotel – where to stay in Oroquieta

Any hotel, which has free wifi in the rooms, good food, good bed, a cable TV, own ref and a peaceful ambiance, is always good enough for me. And Sheena’s Hotel has all that. I was so glad we were housed there.

It’s located in the heart of the city and had friendly staff. They are always willing to assist guests on things (whom to contact for best massage and manicure/pedicure in the comfort of your rooms, make coffee for you, run errands for you – yea, we we’re quiet demanding, hehe… - poor hotel staff ;) LOL)

Rooms are affordable and I sooo love the fact that I can enjoy Internet for free in our own room. Hmm, yeah I did the review on Tokyo Café while enjoying my bed in Sheena’s Hotel ;)

These are the room rates:

Standard rooms (from 600 pesos to 1, 000 pesos depending on the number of beds)

De Luxe rooms (from 1, 100 pesos to 1, 300 pesos)

Superior rooms (1, 400 pesos)

And the food? Really delicious – they cook well. But I love the cakes the most and the mango float – can’t get enough of them ;)

So, if you feel like visiting Oroquieta – you know where to stay: Sheena’s Hotel – the small, but comfy hotel with good service and good food.

and the wifi, of course ;)
dining area
foods are very affordable ;)
reception area
the Sheena's Hotel
jecai says:
The staff took my order at 6:00 pm, when I made my follow-up around 8:00 pm I was advised that its still on queue.

By the way the same thing happen during breakfast.

Hallways are always noisy. Back-up genset for power failure also fails.

Restaurants and Rooms are mosquito infested.
Posted on: May 12, 2014