TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 679,982 travelers just like you!

SheLuvz2Fly
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Ambassador

Name: Jacqueline
Location: Clearwater, Florida, USA
Website: www.gofundme.com/2tf57o
Join Date: July 2, 2007
Contributions: SheLuvz2Fly has written about 31 places, shared 2,539 photos, left 3,028 comments, and smiled 1,851 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, showing people around my hometown, sharing travel tips and blogs
Travel Plans
Havasupai Falls, USA
dream destination
I must see these beautiful blue-green waterfalls!
Aitutaki, Cook Islands
Whoaaaaa...gotta go!
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
dream destination
I pray that I get to see these Beautiful Falls!
» see all 23 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Press "1" for English....and some German.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Traveling to Italy by myself to look up my Grandfather's heritage.....and how I was welcomed with open arms by the whole little town!

My first trip to Europe with a gal pal, driving through the Swiss Alps {singing "The hills are alive..."}, going to Venice, Verona...Oktoberfest in Munich....then a train ride up to Amsterdam....met sooo many nice people!

Bi-Plane ride in Surfer's Paradise, Australia....Donkey ride to the top of Santorini, Greece.....Sitting in the Cockpit upon landing in London....Helicopter ride in Maui...and Nassau....Shark Feedings in Tahiti....Swimming with the Stingrays in Cayman Islands....
White-water rafting in Costa Rica.....Dancing on the beach to a Reggae Band in Barbados in the rain....Zip line in Costa Rica....Swimming with the little children in the Philippines....Seaplane ride to Bimini....and Fiji, Bonfire on the Beach.....Massages on the beach in Thailand....Going to Church in Norte Dame....and Fiji and Peru...Paragliding off the cliffs in Lima!
Profile

Hi! I am a self-proclaimed Travel-aholic. I work for an airline so I am blessed to be able to see a small portion of this big, beautiful world. I love adventure, learning about different cultures, languages and exploring God's Beautiful planet. God is #1 in my life!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. {John 3:16} {Romans 10:9-11}
I love TravBuddy and am so happy to have stumbled across it! It's addicting. I love reading all your blogs, tips and reviews and I really adore 'meeting' people all over the World! HAPPY TRAVELS !
spocklogic says:
Happy Birthday!

SheLuvz2Fly's Travel Blogs

Beautiful & Pricey Turks & Caicos
Jun 07, 2011
Anywhere you go in the Caribbean is going to be expensive. We went off season {June 2011} so the hotel prices were a bit better…
Overview 142 words 66 4 165
Aguilla - March 2011
Mar 07, 2011 – Mar 09, 2011
If you are looking for a quiet, unspoiled space to get away - Anguilla fits the bill! With 33 beautiful, uncrowded beaches...yo…
Overview 0 words 93 8 127
Charming Croatia - June 2010
Jun 17, 2010
Ohhhhh! Croatia! Charming Sea-side villages...crystal clear water...wild flowers...Natural Parks! It's sooo unspoiled!
Overview 189 words 317 10 77

SheLuvz2Fly's Travel Reviews

Free! "Hotels & Accommodations" in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Turks & Caicos is beautiful, but alas, expensive. I usually like to stay right on the Beach, but…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
The Miramar was a nice location - directly across the street from Copacabana Beach. The room wa…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Polk City, Florida, USA
If you happen to be driving on your way from Tampa to Orlando, Florida {or vise versa} there is …
This review was featured on Thursday January 1st, 2009