Sharvedda Bed & Breakfast

Strathy Point, Strathy Point, United Kingdom
+44 (1641) 541311

Compare Melvich Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Sharvedda Bed & Breakfast Strathy Point Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Neatest B&B with the best view Jul 28, 2011
B&B at its finest.

Highest ratings I've ever given, and I truly mean them. Mrs Patsy MacAskill runs a fantastic bed & breakfast. She lives for it, I think.

When we arrived, we were served tea and bisquits, like we were old friends. Patsy is a bit antsy and can't hold still, but that's not a bad thing in her case.

The whole place screams, "I love my work and I welcome you into my home."

The twin room she showed us to was spacious, clean, bright, but still cosy. We had a sink in the room and our private bathroom was only a few feet down the hall.

The bathroom reminded me so much of one you would have in your own house, shower AND bathtub. Colored towels, bath foams, soaps, shampoo. Everything you need laid out in front of your eyes, and again, clean, clean, clean.

The rest of the B&B is just as neat, with lots of Patsy's artwork on the walls, cabinets, or side tables.

I especially liked the community room and the sun room, where Patsy served us wonderful breakfast, with fresh bread, eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms.

Outside the B&B you have the greatest view as far as the eye can see, and a mile down the road is Strathy Point lighthouse with magnificent rock formations and cliffs all around it.

You will enjoy this place, I promise you!
Our twin room
Twin room
Patsy's cross stitch puffins
Outside the B&B

Compare Melvich Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Strathy Point Map