Sharq Hotel

Check Tashkent Hotel Deals

Sharq Hotel Tashkent Reviews

DAO DAO
Pleasant and Quiet Apr 22, 2017
The Sharq Hotel advertises itself as a ‘boutique hotel’, but I just found this hotel a bit boring. Don’t get me wrong, a nice quiet hotel with great beds and a reasonable pool outside. It was decorated more on the ‘minimalist’ side and was modern and efficient. Just boring. My bedroom was very good sized and looked out over the swimming pool and courtyard at the back of the hotel. While I was here I had a chance to relax and have a few beers out there and some nice relaxing dips in the water. The bathroom was a little small but functional, but no bath, just a shower. The bed was very good and I definitely had a good night’s sleep.

Breakfast (included) was a cold buffet, but at least I had some ham and cheese to start my day. The staff were nice enough and I had a pleasant stay. For this sort of price you could find a better hotel. It is nice, it’s very secure (in the middle of several Consulates and quiet. It does the job, just not inspiring.

DAO’s Verdict:

- Quiet hotel, fully air-conditioned

- Located in a quiet neighbourhood within walking distance of a grocery store and restaurants

- Nice outdoor pool in a quiet garden, small gym

- Free Wi-Fi

- Restaurant and bar

- Breakfast is included in the room rate
spocklogic says:
You duplicated again - hmmm 'Pleasant and Quiet' vs 'Quiet and Pleasant', tough choice ; )
Posted on: Apr 23, 2017