Sharp Edge Creek House

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sharp Edge Creek House Pittsburgh Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Over 200 Beers on tap and good food... what more could you want? Mar 04, 2008
If you are traveling and run across Pittsburgh and crave a beer you have to stop by the Sharp Edge Creek House. There is something here for everyone! Known by Pittsburghers as the place that has over 200 beers on tap we go here to unwind after work, to catch a sporting game with our buddies, for a late night hangout with friends and for a good quality meal at lunch and dinner.

The one thing I like about this place is I got to learn about the different types of beers out there and come to appriciate it. I started off with the more stubtle flavors such as Raspberry Framboise because I didn't really like beer at the time. Now I like to go and kick back with Sam Adams, Stella Artois or a Smithwick's and hang out with my friends.

Their food is also very delicious! My favorite is the Mediterranean Pasta because it has so much flavor and it's absolutely Fabulous! And if you are craving some munchies their Sampler Platter is filled with a never ending surprise of food including honey barbecue Buffalo Bites, provolone wedges, onion petals and vegetable egg rolls served with homemade marinara and sesame honey mustard dip.
Sharp Edge Creek House...voted to …
froggoddess froggodd…
Even if you're not a beer drinker... Mar 29, 2008
Obviously this is a beer drinker's paradise, but even if you're just a friend of a beer drinker, this is a great place. Have a cup of hot tea with brandy on the lovely deck while waiting for your food. In addition to exotic beers, they have some exotic foods, including buffalo and ostrich... as well as delicious pastas, burgers, pizzas, and more, and it's all good and not too expensive.

Check Pittsburgh Hotel Deals