Sharm El Sheikh Hotels

Browse 52 Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt hotel reviews for 194 Sharm El Sheikh hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Nabq Hotels27.5 km
El Gouna Hotels79 km
Mount Sinai Hotels79.8 km
Hurghada Hotels82.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Sharm El Sheikh Hotels and Deals

#1 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
tersia says: "In 2006 i went to Egypt Sharm El Sheik with my sister and some friends from th..."
$4
#2 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
froggy says: "It is amazing hotel in Nabq Bay in Egypt. Is very near to the airport. Atmosphe..."
#3 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
BarboraK says: "Wow, Baron Palms Resort in Sharm el Sheikh. Just paradise. It was the holiday an..."
#4 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
oksanamazura says: "The location is fantastic. It is in the centre of Naama Bay, which makes it clos..."
$20
#5 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
S-Jay says: "Happy Birthday To Meee Happy Birthday Too Meee Happy 21st Sarah-Jay, Your Off ..."
$15
#6 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
JenBUK says: "Club Magic Life is an all inclusive resort in Sharm El Sheikh. Facilities are ex..."
#7 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
smurfygirly says: "Although I didn't particulary like Sharm, this hotel was fabulous, we stayed for..."
$14
#8 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
skyter says: "i was given a superior room for a standard price, which really looked 5stars. ..."
$14
#9 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
DaniDibb says: "I have stayed at this hotel twice now, and have never been let down. I think t..."
$19
#10 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
loudovic says: "Sharm Grand Plaza a great place for a relaxing place to enjoy the Red Sea. A bit..."
#11 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
jenny007 says: "During our stay in Sharm El Sheikh, this hotel was the best choice to make our h..."
$21
#12 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
alexiskate581 says: "Really can not fault this hotel, stayed there in March 2013 and fell in love wit..."
$21
#13 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
smk23us says: "It's a very nice 4 hotel, located by the beach in Nabq Bay in Sharm el Sheik. ..."
$22
#14 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
EBay says: "I stayed at the Four Seasons last summer, and considering it was off-season, we ..."
$82
#15 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
holidaylover says: "If anyone is thinking of staying at The Coral Sea Imperial Resor aka The Conrad..."
#16 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
pukdam says: "Hyatt Regency is REALLY pretty, and luxurious, there are severel pool areas and ..."
$31
#17 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
dobrovka says: "This is an italian hotel's area, which covers around 6 sq.km., where at least 4 ..."
#18 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
SamsTravels says: "The Delta Sharm hotel is a 4 star hotel located fairly central in Sharm. Pro..."
$16
#19 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
ishbelm says: "amazing hotel , v clean and high standards , slightly confusing with regards to ..."
#20 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
pandoraw says: "I was only heading out to Sharm for diving. No partying, no sightseeing, no fami..."
#21 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Suusj says: "Advertised as an 4 resort, I would give it 3. Room: First thing we saw was..."
#22 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
stian79 says: "I stayed at Iberotel Grand Sharm in 2007 when I took my PADI diving licence in S..."
#23 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
josiejo0708 says: "A perfect base to explore Sharm el Sheik in the resort of Naama Bay. The Halomy..."
#24 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
LaurenHine says: "We have recently returned from a holiday to Egypt - Which was fantastic, We stay..."
$6
#25 of 194 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
alliram says: "Reaaally nice hotel but all the furniture was kinda robust and kinda not-straigh..."