Sharky and Memphis Rock bars

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Sharky and Memphis Rock bars Phnom Penh Reviews

aero3 aero3
Live Rock music Dec 24, 2012
I tried out Zeplin on 51 just down from Walkabout and good for a nightcap but:-tonight it will be Sharky's for live R & Roll, 7pm and am resting on the bed thinking I'll get going about 9pm my phone rings my friend is impatient so we set off; we have enough time to order food and eat before the noise gets going at about 10:15 we had to sit through two Punk Rock Bands,they seemed unpopular but give credit they would get a + from Punk followers; eventually three older musicians from the main band take the stage and put out a few good numbers before the noise returns, I don't wait for the rest.

Saturday and Memphis is on the cards, friend again is too early and we troll the night market; they tell us the band starts 10pm and there is a roady setting up and we settle in, it is empty until couple arrives but they have one drink and go off to a Spa. It is 11pm and the place gets its regulars and the Band starts with Eagle numbers, good yes, great voices too, a Lady singer joins and by this time several mature couples are up dancing, my scene.
Memphis bar daytime