Shanghai Mansion

Shanghai Mansion Rates and Deals

Shanghai Mansion Bangkok Reviews

bse200 bse200
stylish hotel in china town Jul 08, 2015
We went to Bangkok for 4 days and we stayed in a Standard "Mei Hua Superior Room".

It featured the Basics like Wi-Fi, Tv and a Minibar which was replenished daily with Snacks and Drinks (water, beer, soft drinks). When you Need more there is a 7/11 about 50m next to the Hotel.

The room was tidy and spacious, as well as the bathroom.

The Hotel was quiet and just a few employees wandered around.

There are many Restaurants around, but for less Money you can enjoy tasty streetfood way more delicious on the road as soons as night falls.

You reach the historic centre within 20 minutes of Walking.
christiango christia…
Feb 21, 2012
Un hotel hermoso, todo perfecto. El personal, las instalaciones, la decoracion, el desayuno, todo de 10 puntos !!!!!!!

A beautiful hotel, all is perfect. The people, the rooms, the brakfast, everything 10 points !!!!!
0239r0byn 0239r0byn
perfect start to our travelling experience Aug 29, 2011
My fiance and I started our 3 month backpacking experience with 5 nights at this beautiful hotel. As we were aware we'd be 'slumming it' for alot of our trip we decided to start with some luxury, and that's what we got!

The staff are very helpful and speak excellent English.

Also there are some unofficial hotel staff which are tuk tuk and taxi drivers at the front of the hotel who were very honest and helpful. Especially Mr Jimmi who set up our tours to the floating market and rose gardens, reclining buddha, grand palace and shopping Mall.

Just make sure you agree a price before going along with it.

You can always check the prices with the hotel reception or book taxis straight through them. We had a tuk tuk driver for a whole day and went to 4 different places while he waited, for 200 baht!

Great room, strong adjustable air-con, mini bar, room-service, restaurant and live music, super market, sky TV with HBO, etc.... all perfect!! highly recommended!!
0239r0byn 0239r0byn
perfect start to our travelling experience Aug 29, 2011

The staff are very helpful and speak excellent English.

Just make sure you agree a price before going along with it.

the fish pond in the lobby was bea…
free cocktail, food and welcoming …
stair case in the hotel
pond
heilong heilong
A Gem in the Heart of Chinatown Dec 27, 2010
This hotel did not earn the "Best Value Hotel in Asia" award for nothing... I found it to be quite an experience.

Located on Yaowarat Road, the heart of Chinatown, it's convenient to explore this fascinating neighborhood with its history, temples, gold shops, bustling market stalls and... delicious restaurants of course. It's also very close to the Hualamphong railway station and not too far from the Old City.

This boutique hotel is beautiful with its Shanghai-30's theme... lanterns, fish pond, old furniture... the attention to details is marvelous.

Service is attentive and excellent. The staff greets you with a drink upon check in. The minibar is complimentary... a first for me, I stayed in lots of places before and never heard of something like this before. Considering the rate for which I booked this place, I agree this hotel provides great value.

Wifi service is also complimentary though I must say it was not very reliable, I had to reconnect many times.

On the cons side, the room did not have any external window. Given how busy the neighborhood is, it could actually have been a pro... nevertheless, the absence of natural light can be unsettling. I was there for just one night so it did not really bother me.

Still on the cons side, while interesting in its wooden-lattice design, I found the bathroom shower to have water drainage issues which in turn could generate minor smells. However, closing the bathroom door would take care of this.

In conclusion, I definitely recommend this hotel for those who want a unique Chinatown experience as well as those who seek great value.
Shanghai Mansion Atrium in Bangkok
viviannekj says:
I am impressed with this decent Chinese boutique hotel in Bangkok.:))
Posted on: Jan 18, 2011
williamsworld says:
Free mini bar, yes a first
Posted on: Dec 29, 2010

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes