Shane's Seafood & BBQ

9176 Mansfield Road, Shreveport, LA, USA - (318) 687-5015

Shane's Seafood & BBQ Shreveport Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great Seafood and Ribs Feb 04, 2010
Shane’s is a great seafood and bbq place with 3 locations in the Shreveport area. It is a very clean and reasonably priced restaurant that my friend and I decided would be a great change from the regular chain restaurants we usually eat at each week. The restaurant was very clean and had plenty of indoor seating. It appeared to me that this place was maybe a sonic drive in before. They had a couple of large screen tvs around the dining area which allowed us to watch the New Orleans Saints victory parade. They also had college basketball on the other one. The volume was just right allowing you to hear the game, but still able to have a conversation without shouting.

The service was really good as well. After placing your order, they give you a number and bring your meal to your table. The prices are very reasonable. All of your napkins and sauces are there at each table. They have high back booths and picnic tables, take your pick. We chose the high back booths and enjoyed a great evening.

Although we had the BBQ they seafood looked pretty good. The offered those big crawfish bowled bowls that was enough to feed an army. The food was good and it was plenty including Boiled Crawfish (When In Season) Fried Catfish, Fried Shrimp & Fried Oysters Boiled Shrimp & Crab Legs BBQ-Ribs, Brisket, Sausage, Chicken Zwolle Tamales Homemade Gumbo, Etoufee, Red Beans & Rice Pistolettes, Fried Pickles, Meat Pies Cajun Fried Turkeys & Smoked Turkeys Available At Thanksgiving & Christmas, Daily Home Cooking and various Lunch Specials. They also sold smoothies.

So much that I was able to take home most of the food for my next day meal. The tea was good and I just think it was a really good place to eat. Take a minute to stop by this place if you are min the area.
rogers10 says:
You must have gone here with my dad? It is a great place to eat.
Posted on: Feb 23, 2010