Shamrock Guest House

Shamrock Guest House Rates and Deals

Shamrock Guest House Gravesend Reviews

Stigen Stigen
Cheapest digg in the area , and pretty nice too ! Feb 07, 2011
I was just staying here as I was going to a business trip to Maidstone , and needed somewhere to stay overnight. It was me and my girlfriend , so we needed a double room. I was intent on finding the cheapest dig around , so after searching around lots of different hotel and guest room search engines we managed to find this place.

It was 38£ for a double room , unlike all the others which was about 60£.

Our expectations were low when we got there , so it was a pleasant surprise. The proprietor was a nice guy , and he showed us to the room. The room was more like an apartment , where we had a nice big kitchen , and a big bathroom with Yakuzzi !! And a very good yakuzzi as well !

We even got milk and cereals for breakfast !

The bed was comfy , and the room was overall clean.

The Tv was small with only 2 channels , but why not just spend the evening in the yakuzzi with some beers :)

That beeing said ; I think we were only lucky to get the best room in the joint , all the rooms are probably not like this one...

Shamrock Guest House Overview

The Shamrock Guest House is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Gravesend. The Shamrock Guest House boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The guestrooms are equipped with television, shower, microwave. The amenities and services offered at this Gravesend accommodation include business center. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Gravesend, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Shamrock Guest House Gravesend, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Shamrock Guest House Amenities