Shakepeare's Head

London, England

Shakepeare's Head London Reviews

mswim mswim
Mar 19, 2007
One of my nights in London my travelmates and I asked a local what they suggested we do for dinner. We wanted some place cheap and within a close distance to our hotel. They man suggested a place called Shakespeare's Head. It was the perfect choice!

I was traveling with a rather large group and they didn't have any big tables or enough open seats within close proximity of each other so we split up amongst the pub. I sat with 3 others at a high top table and looked over the menu. There weren't very many choices so it wasn't hard to chose what I wanted. After placing my order at the bar, we talked and goofed around for awhile. Everyone at the pub was extremely friendly. It took a bit for the food to come out but it was more than worth it. It was delicious! If you are paying for your meal with seperate checks, don't expect that it will all come out at the same time. This isn't a restraunt after all, it's a pub.

The food was so good we ate here two nights in a row. The bartenders mixed up some fabulous drinks and we were all quite pleased with everything Shakespeare's Head had to offer.

Check London Hotel Deals