Shake Shack

Terminal 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Shake Shack Dubai Reviews

DAO DAO
Worth the Price Apr 04, 2017
Since I first discovered the wonderful Shake Shack inside Dubai airport – I have always made a point of having one of their flame-grilled, USA 100% beef burgers. Placed on a bun from Heaven, with melted cheese of the burger gods, crisp lettuce to die for and a juicy tomato ripened to perfection. I add my own amounts of mustard and ketchup to arrive at a burger better than I make at home. The staff are always all smiles and usually even giggles. When you order, they hand you a big pager. That shakes and lights up when your burger creation is ready to make you very full and happy. I love this place.

Now then – there is an interesting story about this Shake Shack location. The first Shake Shack was founded by famous restaurateur Danny Meyer and is located in New York City’s Madison Square Garden. They now have 56 locations around the world. January 2, 2013 Shake Shack opened here in Dubai Airport and began to bring instant joy to hungry travellers. A year late a website called Eater.com published a story that this location was the Most Expensive Shake Shack Burger in the world. They meant compared to other Shake Shack locations. This of course translated onto other websites as ‘the most expensive burger in the world’ – which it is not. You pay airport prices for everything in every airport in the world. A wonderful Shake Shack meal will set you back about $22. I can assure you it’s worth every penny.

I love you Shake Shack! Keep Shaking!
Jo104 says:
I believe it is around £10- £16 for a milkshake in Dubai wow!!
Posted on: Apr 05, 2017