Shah Kebab

Shah Kebab - Part of the menu

Shah Kebab Brisbane Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Tasty Kebab Eaterie in Fortitude Valley Jun 23, 2010
There is a large variety of restaurants in Fortitude Valley, most of them Asians, but you can also find eateries if you are in a budget or want a snack.

I was walking around and wanted something small, not expensive but tasty. I love falafel and when I saw this take out place, I decided to stop and give it a try. Furthermore, I saw some locals eating here, so I thought this place should be good and it was!

Most of the kebab's eateries only offer kebabs, but they also serve breakfast menu of sausages, eggs and toast. Even burgers and sandwiches are also available.

This is a take out place, just have to make up your mind, choose want you want to eat, order it and then sit down at any of the tables outside.

I had a Falafel Roll and it was very tasty. Also it was big, yay! It was fresh and the sauces were very good too.

They are open from 11am to 3am, which makes it a stop for people after partying, hahaha. During the peak hours this place can be crowded, so the service might be a bit slow - there was just 1 clerk! But be patient, it's worth it to wait.
inside the eaterie