Sgt Peppers Cafe

Sgt Peppers Cafe - menu

Sgt Peppers Cafe Springfield Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Breakfast Served All-Day Jul 16, 2013
I used to live in Springfield, but never tried Sgt Pepper's Cafe. Being back in Springfield for a conference, and on my own for supper, I stopped in. The selling point: seeing 'breakfast served all-day' as I drove by. Sgt Pepper's Cafe is conveniently located just off Stevenson and 6th Street in Springfield.

The cafe wasn't busy at all, and I was told to pick my own table by the super-friendly waitress; the only waitstaff on duty (leading me to believe Monday nights must not be very busy, in general). She brought me a menu, which I perused, concentrating on the breakfast options. The menu was quite large; offering a full breakfast menu, a full entree menu, including their version of the Springfield original the 'horseshoe', and several combinations thereof.

She gave me plenty of time to look at the menu; I opted for the steak fajita omelet (since my other thought for dinner was Mexican). It was delivered relatively quickly. It was good, definitely killed the hunger pain. An omelet filled with marinated steak, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese. The only thing is, I would have liked the eggs cooked a little more done.
menu
menu
the cafe's interior; decorated wit…
the steak fajita omelet