Søgaard's Bryghus

1 C. W. Obels Plads, Aalborg, Denmark
98 16 11 14
Søgaard's Bryghus  - Inside the restaurant
Søgaard's Bryghus  - Some of the beer - we managed all but the first one which was a cider!!
Søgaard's Bryghus  - The virgen beer
Søgaard's Bryghus  - My wiener schnitzel

Søgaard's Bryghus Aalborg Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and beers - and served with ahuge smile Feb 18, 2011
We had been in Aalborg the whole afternoon and the day had gone well and my friend Michael had booked a nice place he said for our dinner. We walked from the Radisson Hotel where we all stayed and passed some narrow street before arriving at the cosy C. W. Obels Plads.

In a nice looking old house Søgaard’s Bryghus was situated; the restaurant had its own brewery which never is a bad thing.

We were greeted by a very sweet young girl who took us to the table and gave us the menu. We ordered one of their beers called the Virgin Beer. We looked at the menu and decided to have the same thing all of us. We took a carpaccio as a starter and a wiener schnitzel as main course.

Both the food and the beers were great and we managed to taste a fair amount of their beer production.

The place was really nice and the waiters and waitresses were really friendly and service minded and it was truly a place that I would return to again.
Inside the restaurant
Some of the beer - we managed all …
The virgen beer
My wiener schnitzel
Chokk says:
You should go there - It was quite good and the beer was really good
Posted on: Feb 20, 2011
huibdos says:
This will be one of my goals for the future!
Posted on: Feb 20, 2011