TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 674,652 travelers just like you!

Seyyah
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Berdibek
Hometown: Istanbul, Turkey
Location: Turkmenistan
Website: www.berdibek.com
Join Date: April 25, 2010
Contributions: Seyyah has written about 17 places, shared 505 photos, left 329 comments, and smiled 606 times.
Travel Plans
China
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Uzbekistan
dream destination
Tashkent Buhara and semerkand cities.
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Turkish, English, Turkmen language, A little Arabic, A little Russian
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Profile
I am open minded, funny and curious person. Travel is a life style for me so I want to travel all country in the world and i want to meet new people, culture, place and athmosphere. If your way going on my place. Dont be shy contact with me. I will try my best to help you.
EmEm says:
Posted on: Jul 27, 2015

Seyyah's Travel Blogs

Turkmenistan
May 01, 2012 – Jun 14, 2012
I working in turkmenistan. In my free times i go arround ashgabat and some cites.
Overview 0 words 57 9 69
Thailand
Aug 02, 2008 – May 24, 2012
I been 15 Days in thailand and i went to bangkok,pattaya,suratthani and samui cities. The Thai people is sincerly with foreings…
Overview 0 words 44 20 44
Malaysia
May 18, 2012 – May 21, 2012
I have been there 5 days in Malaysia. I had a discovery kuala lumpur and putrajaya cities.
Overview 99 words 110 37 137

Seyyah's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Restaurant is closed with merdaka square. So you can find easly. The restaurant products helal. …
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Kaunas, Lithuania
Hotel is center of the kaunas so its very closed with city attractions. Hotel location is daunka…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bangkok, Thailand
Hotel is far from kaosan so you need walk about 20 min. If you wanna go by taxi you need pay abo…