Sex and the City Tour

5th Ave by 58th Street, New York, NY, USA - 212.209.3370

Sex and the City Tour New York Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
A Must for SATC Fans Feb 03, 2015
This is a must do your for all Sex and The City fans visiting New York. I actually pre booked this tour before I left for New York so I wouldn't miss out and I'm so glad I did. It was such a fun tour, although I must admit, my boyfriend of the time wasn't as impressed! But it wasn't a terrible tour for him.

We started off the tour by getting on the bus (which was very comfortable) and the tour guide asked a few questions (who's from where, which character are you, etc) to relax us and get us in the spirit of the tour.

We drove around New York visiting several spots used for filming for the show. Sites such as the sex shop where Charlotte bought her rabbit, the spot where Carrie was mugged, the cafe Carrie and Miranda bumped into Aidan and Steve, the spa where Samantha tried to go to the pool during a heat wave, as well as visiting some places from the movie.

Before each spot we were played a short clip to remind us of what happened at each location. But the tour wasn't just delivered on the bus. A few of the places we actually visited. These were the sex shop, the park where Charlotte's dog became pregnant, and the restaurant where Carrie and Big had the rehearsal dinner in the movie.

There were even treats on the tour. The cupcakes Miranda and Carrie are eating while they discuss Carrie's new crush are handed out while we took our stop at the park. And I can confirm they are very yummy!

But as they say, save the best for last, and that's exactly what they did! The tour ended by taking a visit to Aidan and Steve's bar, Scout. We walked through the bar to the most wonderful site, a row of cosmopolitans waiting to be drunk. Sadly these were not free, but I couldn't resist paying the $9 so that I could have the 'official' drink of Sex and the City in the 'official' bar of Sex and the City.

Overall, I can't stop smiling while thinking about this tour. It was such an enjoyable experience, it really is a must do tour for Sex and the City fans.
Where Charlotte bought her rabbit
Where the rehearsal dinner was
The table they were sat around for…
The roof top pool Samantha tried t…
kat307 kat307
Amazing! Sep 14, 2009
As a big fan of the TV series 'Sex and the City' I absolutely loved this tour! It is a 'must do' for any visitor to New York who watches and loves SATC.

The tour guides were super friendly and funny, and they knew their stuff when it came to facts about the show and it's locations.

We got onto a tour bus (very comfy and air-conditioned) we drove around and a few places were pointed out to us and then they showed the clips on TV screens throughout the bus to remind us of when we saw them in the show. We stopped off at a few places, a sex shop (obviously!), The Magnolia Cupcake (we all got a free cupcake) and the bar that was used as Scout in the film for a Cosmopolitan ($9, optional), and the tour ended at the HBO shop where you can buy SATC memorabilia.

I got the ultimate experience when I went on this tour as we went to the set of Sex and City 2 The Movie and I got to see Sarah Jessica Parker herself! A very exciting moment but obviously not something you can expect on every tour.

I was on the tour by myself but the other girls were all very friendly and I got chatting to a few of them.

Overall, a fantastic and exciting experience! If you like Sex and the City - go on this tour!
Where Carrie and Big have a meal t…
AnkeSuna says:
I went to NY last year and still regret not to have taken the SATC tour! Reading about it makes me regret it even more... So exciting! I should go back to do all the things I missed out on the first time :-)
Thx for the review,
shirlan says:
my daughter went on the tour when they were making the first movie but would have loved to see SJP, but didn't of course. :-)
sarahthevegasbride says:
oh fab to meet Sarah Jessica Parker!
sarahthevegasbride sarahthe…
The Sex and the City Tour was Awesome! Oct 29, 2009
We did this tour back in November 2009 a really good tour and really nice and friendly guides.

The Company on Screen Tours picked us up by the fountain by FAO Schwarz and the tour lasts approx 3 and a half hours.

They show you about 30 locations and always show you a clip of the show so you can remember the location.

The best location was Aidans Bar where you can try one of the cocktails for $10 each.

All in All I highly recommend this tour and would be fab for a Hen Party.
shirlan says:
Haha my daughter Sarah has all the dvds of SITC. We were in NZ when she went on that tour and posted pics on FB. I chuckled at the pics taken in the sex shop.
sarahthevegasbride says:
I know it was so good.We have watched the whole series of The Sopranos now and want to do that one.
shirlan says:
my daughter Sarah loved this tour :-)

Related Travel Blogs About Sex and the City Tour

Sex and the City
I woke up very excited as today was the day I had waited 6 season for..... The Sex and the City Tour. I spent the morning walking up Fifth Avenue, one of the most exclusive shopping strips in the wor…tour to any Sex and the City fan. I had a quiet evening that night with a genuine New York

Check New York Hotel Deals