Seville tourist office

www.andalucia.org - 954 221 404

Seville tourist office Sevilla Reviews

wanschek wanschek
Helpful Apr 17, 2011
Extremely friendly and helpful people. They helped us map out a day of sightseeing that would maxiumize everything into the day. The yound woman who was working spoke very good English keeping me from stuggling with my Spanish.
Vipin Vipin
Very helpful tourist office in central Seville Nov 11, 2010
Normally, such a place wouldn't warrant a review but this tourist information office is very worth it!

The staff are very friendly, approachable and speak excellent English. They give you a range of alternative and tailored advice too, as opposed to just the textbook advice of getting from A to B. I went there on several occasions, and received great advice on how to get to places and how I should plan my day.

Free maps are available at the counter. Normally, free maps are of variable quality, but theirs is excellent and sufficient for any length of stay in Seville. They also have information pamphlets on a variety of other tourist attractions in the city, as well as information for the airport and onward bus and train connections.

Location is excellent too, less than two minutes from the city’s cathedral and signposts are dotted around the city very helpfully.

This is a great pit stop for any tourist visiting Seville, and I thoroughly recommend taking your queries to them!
yjc513 says:
Thanks for the advice!!
I luv this site!!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2011
montecarlostar says:
Yeah, it's good you made a review, I'll take this into account when I go to Seville :)
Posted on: Dec 11, 2010
Vipin says:
oh no, that sounds awful but v funny about the aquarium. i could just imagine you turning up there if u weren't told beforehand! this tourist office is v good tho, and well worth a review!
Posted on: Dec 11, 2010