Seven Sisters

Eastbourne, England

Seven Sisters Eastbourne Reviews

rahulshukla rahulshu…
Serene Seven Sisters! Aug 04, 2012
If you want a day away from the chaos of the city, want to go for a long walk alone or along with friends, this is the place to be. Beautiful landscape, lush green grass and vast sea. That should be good enough for relaxing! :)

Seven sisters is a range of seven cliffs against the sea with a vertical drop into the waters. Looking down to the water from the cliff top can be scary and is surely very dangerous. Don't get too curious. Specially if you have children along with you extreme caution is recommended.

Unfortunately I had some time constraint so I could not walk along the entire path over the cliffs but I would recommend doing so. Talk 4-5 hours in hand when you go to seven sisters and that should be good to cover the entire walk.

I will leave the rest for the pictures to say :)
pavelti pavelti
Beautiful scenery at the Channel coast Mar 11, 2011
Seven Sisters are white coastal cliffs in a beautiful place between Eastbourne and Brighton. I was amazed when I got there - it doesn't look like the rest of South England.

I was driving a car and as soon as I got to A259 road changed to the most scenic path in England I ever seen yet. Beachy Head / Birling Gap Rd is an excellent route to see area around and has many parking spots on way. There is a cafe and parking (Birling Gap) close to the coast as well.

Check Eastbourne Hotel Deals