Seven Fish

(305) 296-2777

Seven Fish Key West Reviews

heilong heilong
Excellent seafood restaurant Jan 29, 2011
Believe the hype, this restaurant is a great place to dine!

First and foremost, the food... lots of choice on their menu though I would recommend selecting one of their seafood specials... fresh fish cooked in clever and imaginative recipes. And they even bake their own bread.

Service is both competent and friendly. The restaurant has a small business feel to it that makes the experience warm and comfortable.

Only (minor) con... too dark. By trying to provide the typical "romantic" atmosphere of many American establishments, the restaurant makes it hard for their patrons to see the food... a bit of a shame given its quality.

In conclusion, I highly recommend Seven Fish. Reservations are a must.
ocwarren ocwarren
Apr 26, 2007
This restaurant Seven Fish is awesome. On the menu you will find a dish for every liking.

As I walked up, I was offered a glass of wine as I waited for my seat to open up. The service....excellent. Shortly after, I was asked to come inside. Once again, asked if there was anything that I would like to drink.

BTW...I was eating by myself, and sometimes solo eating is really ackward (problem solved....ask to be seated at the bar). For parties of 4 or less the bar can accomodate and is very intimate as is the whole restaurant which only seats about 40.

I ordered the Salmon, which was a special of the evening paired with a merlot. I must say I have not had any better in a long time. As I spoke with a few other guests (everyone is so friendly in Key West), there was not a bad comment from the bunch. I was told that the steak rivals that of a Morton's, Houston's or a Del Monico's.

This is a must eat at restaurant for everyone.

BTW....Brent is the bartender/server and is most hospitable (sit at the bar, if you can).

Make sure you make reservations.
seven fish in the day