Serumpun Padi Emas Resort
Trikora 4, Trikora, Indonesia
Serumpun Padi Emas Resort Trikora Reviews
Just a get away from the busy city Jun 20, 2013
Take a ferry down to Tanjung Pinang and stay in Serumpun Padi Emas Report to just lay back on the beach or the small huts along the beach.
Just 2 hours by ferry and another hour to the beach, you could enjoy great views along the way.
1) The rooms are right on the beach comes with a small tv and a fan. (Electricity are not available during the day)
2) Toilets are clean, though there is no warm shower.
3) Restaurant are available but no beers
4) Staff are very friendly and helpful.
5) Sea water are very clear but heard its not safe for snorkelling.
Bring some insect repellant as the mozzie are very friendly there. If you want to go around the village during the day, you can always rent a bike and mix with the locals just like I did.
I do enjoyed my 1 night but if Im back at the area I would try to some other accomodation available there.
Enjoy your stay!
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!