Seri Petaling Seafood Village Restaurant

Seri Petaling Seafood Village Restaurant Kuala Lumpur Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Seri Petaling Seafood Village Restaurant Dec 29, 2011
26.12.2011

Apparently this restaurant has been around for 10 years, but I only got to know this place through recommendation online, despite staying around the neighbourhood for a number of years.

For those who are familiar with the driving range(golf) at Sri Petaling, this restaurant should not be a surprise to you, cos it's located just next to it.

While food tasting is very much based on personal preference, I shall only post up photos of the dishes I ordered.

This place is quite clean for one that's celebrating its 10th year anniversary. Service is quick, staffs are friendly, but some are foreigners and may not understand Malay nor Chinese.

They have quite a variety of seafood selection and while they are pork-free, it's not 100% halal cos they do serve alcohol/beer.

They have an air-conditioned room that could fit a few tables, but you'll be charged 10% extra. I don't think it's necessary to go for an air contioned room cos the place is comfortable and airy. One thing that could bug you is the mosquitos. But no worries! You can always ask for the mosquito coil and problem solved.

Now the most important part - PRICE. I would consider it to be reasonably priced and very value for money, considering the very good service they provided.

Since Chinese New Year is coming, I would fully recommend this place for family dinner. They also offer dinner packages which makes it easier to order. Set menus for a table of 10 range from MYR 388 to MYR 688.

29.12.2011

Just a few days after my first review, we went back to the restaurant again, simply because we liked the food there, its very friendly service, its relaxing and less crowded ambiance and the reasonable price.

This second time, we ordered about 10 dishes for 8 adults, including 5 medium sized crabs and 1 fish. The total came up to about RM 270, which we find very reasonable.

Now let the second set of pictures do the talking.
Entrance to the restaurant
Soon to change colour and be on th…
Soon to look crispy
alvinmonteiro says:
errm....no thanks :D
trippin_jen says:
Hahaha... let me see if i can fish something out of the parit parit besar... berudu considered as seafood?
alvinmonteiro says:
ok...next time seafood on you :)

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals