Serendipity Cafe

664 Main Street, Dunedin, FL, USA
(727) 483-9233
Serendipity Cafe  - Right across from the hospital.
Serendipity Cafe  - Don't let the term healthy deter you.
Serendipity Cafe  - The back room with cool couches and chairs.
Serendipity Cafe  - Define Serendipity: An accidental and fortunate discovery.

Serendipity Cafe Dunedin Reviews

not_kate not_kate
Gluten Free Delicious Food Mar 09, 2010
This place just opened in my hometown and since I'm a junk food junkie and am in serious need of healthy food I decided to try this place out. They're completely gluten free and if you can find it (it's located off of Main Street in front of the hospital) you'll change your mind about healthy food like I did.

Inside they have a smoothie bar, gluten free bakery, and restaurant. The place is family owned and operated and they're all extremely friendly. (They knew my name by the time I left.)

I walked in was was warmly welcomed by (their son) Jeremy who took my order. I felt like it was destiny when I saw on the menu the "Erin's un-Original Sandwich". It was a "hot" sandwich which is hot in temperature, not spices and it consisted of chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayo. Other sandwiches include "The Iosa" and something about a "Gow". If you're just looking for a snack I would suggest the chips and salsa or kale chips. Kale chips sound so strange but they really are amazing.

I also had a smoothie called "Chunky Monkey" I don't know what makes it chunky (it was completely smooth) or monkey (no, no animals were harmed in the making of this smoothie) but I do know it was delicious. I believe it was a chocolate and banana smoothie.... oh wait, I get it Chunky Monkey, because monkeys eat bananas. That was a serious blonde moment.

Currently, Serendipity is only open for lunch on weekdays and breakfast and lunch on weekends. And they are closed on Mondays. But as time goes on the hours of operation may change.

This is a go with the flow type of place. The people are friendly, the food is both healthy and delicious, and reasonably priced (less than $10 for a meal), and it's kind of cool and trendy inside (seriously, my photos do not do the place justice.)

Google map it: 664 Main St. Dunedin, FL, 34698
Right across from the hospital.
Don't let the term healthy deter y…
The back room with cool couches an…

Check Dunedin Hotel Deals